What's new

There's a new chief in town

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
Just read a fantastic article on KSL by Carole Mikita covering different aspects of Gail's wedding this summer. It sounds like there was a bit of strife among the Miller family and their friends following the announcement of the engagement. Apparently there was a dinner held in which Kim Wilson, Gail's soon-to-be husband, got up to address the family. According to many friends and family in attendance, numerous people reported actually witnessing Kim transform into Larry as he spoke.

Overall, some pretty powerful stuff in this article. Here's an excerpt:

https://www.ksl.com/?nid=960&sid=20657032&s_cid=rss-960
Experiences of Kim Wilson and Greg Miller in Energy Solutions Arena, 3 April 2012. The occasion was that of a pre-draft meeting. The groom prefaces his record of the manifestations with these words: “In the afternoon, I met with the front office for expressing my intent to wed Gail this summer. After having discussed this with my brethren, we retired to the lower bowl, laced up, then began to play a game of HORSE. After humiliating Greg with a shot from the scores table, the following vision was opened to both of us:

We saw Larry standing upon the hardwood of the court, before us; and under his feet were a pair of Reebok Pumps, in color like amber. His eyes were as a flame of fire; the hair of his head was white like the pure snow; his countenance shone above the brightness of Adam Keefe's thighs; and his voice was as the sound of Dan Roberts, even the voice of Larry H. Miller, saying: Upon you my fellow ward member, in the name of James Naismith I confer the ownership of the Utah Jazz and the Larry H. Miller Group, which holds the keys of the amnestying of Bell, and of the reopening of The Mayan, and of the trading of Al Jefferson for salary relief; and this team shall never be taken from Utah. He added a caution to me, telling me that Stern would try to tempt Greg, to get the franchise for the purpose of selling. This he forbade me, saying that I must have no other object in view in getting the franchise but to pursue a title, and must not be influenced by any other motive than that of building his kingdom; otherwise I could not get the team, nor wed with Gail. He said that my name should be had for good and evil among all Jazz Nation if I were to allow Greg to continue to maintain a Twitter account.

After this vision had closed, another great and glorious vision burst upon us; for John Amaechi the psychologist, who was taken to Houston without tasting of a real workout, stood before us, and said: Behold, the time has fully come, which was spoken of by the mouth of KOC. Therefore, the keys of this negotiation are committed into your hands; and by this ye may know that the great and dreadful day of Ante Tomic is near, even at the doors."

FP.jpg

Any thoughts on the effect this may have on our off-season?

Will the content of this visitation be added to the official Jazz Fanz canon?

Karma_O_Connor_medium.png

And Larry said unto him "Ye must wait 7 years before obtaining the golden draft pick and signing the golden free agent. Then you must develop the golden draft pick for another 5 years to ready it for the world. You will die shortly thereafter and before seeing your dream come to fruition. Good luck."

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Only Posts Gifs again.

I don't know who the **** you are, but I ****ing love you.