What's new

"There's no crying in basketball!"

Nothing wrong with crying. I cry sometimes. Men can cry. Welcome to 2019 you caveman moron.

Yeah, there’s nothing wrong with crying, when there’s a real reason to cry. 2019? Come on, get real. There’s real issues in life to cry about. Season ending injury? Yes, maybe. Losing in the finals? Yes, maybe. Not getting into the all-star game? What a joke. It’s like finding out that Bradley Cooper cried when he wasn’t nominated for an Oscar. It’s dowright pathetic. Even Shaq is on TMZ making fun of him. Pull your big boy pants on Gobert. Sloan himself would have slapped him across the face.

Yeah, there’s nothing wrong with crying, when there’s a real reason to cry. 2019? Come on, get real. There’s real issues in life to cry about. Season ending injury? Yes, maybe. Losing in the finals? Yes, maybe. Not getting into the all-star game? What a joke. It’s like finding out that Bradley Cooper cried when he wasn’t nominated for an Oscar. It’s dowright pathetic. Even Shaq is on TMZ making fun of him. Pull your big boy pants on Gobert. Sloan himself would have slapped him across the face.

Shaq is an insecure man-child and a douche. Your threshold of when it is okay to cry is random. So while it might work for you, it is by no means a guideline for how and when people should cry or express any other emotion.

giphy.gif

Ok, everyone go have a good cry. Jesus Christ. It’s ****ing sports. You’re getting paid millions of dollars to run and chase a ball around. He’s truly blessed. Rudy’s a big spoiled baby that didn’t get his crayons. It brings back memories of AK. God I miss Malone, and Stockton, and Sloan so much. Now it’s just a bunch of entitled man-boys.

Ok, everyone go have a good cry. Jesus Christ. It’s ****ing sports. You’re getting paid millions of dollars to run and chase a ball around. He’s truly blessed. Rudy’s a big spoiled baby that didn’t get his crayons. It brings back memories of AK. God I miss Malone, and Stockton, and Sloan so much. Now it’s just a bunch of entitled man-boys.
Rudy is the antithesis of AK. Gobert is everything we thought AK was.

But he only scores 15 pts a game and he can't shoot. Most of his points came from dunks and 1~3 feet from the basket. He has no jumps and he has a limited offense. He is an old fashioned centre who can't shoot the 3s.

Along those lines, Curry sucks because he doesn't dunk. Dunks are better shots than 3s.

Equally stupid

You're "dowright pathetic." You know nothing about why it mattered so much to Rudy, or why he got emotional *when the conversation turned to his relationship to his mother.* You don't get to determine what a "real reason" to cry is. And the man didn't weep. He got choked up. You must live a passionless whitebread existence. Have fun with that.

You miss those dudes? They aren't coming back. Maybe you should do the same. Bye bye. You won't be missed. Speaking of entitled man-boys, you sure sound like one, feeling entitled to a world where people only cry if you think they should.

Last edited:
Eat a bag of male chickens

Cry harder

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I cried taking a **** on this.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Haha! Amazing. What a bunch of homers. You guys are so mean to me I’m gonna go cry. I’d love to hear what your thoughts would be if KD or LBJ was caught crying like that. Come on guys. Really? Can you be honest with yourselves? Because you’d be LOVING IT. You’d all be laughing your asses off - it would be an endless array of jokes - just like most of the NBA is doing right now with Rudy. You’re only sticking up for a 7 foot crybaby because he’s on YOUR team. Take off the rose tinted glasses for ****s sake. I’ll say it again, there’s no crying for being left out of an All-Star game. Or at least do it in private, while you’re talking on the phone to your sad mommy in her villa in France.