What's new

There's no tank and why we need a match up with the Rockets

What’s the deal with Rubio? I am assuming he is out at least a game or two.
I am trying to get on the Rubio train as he has undoubtedly played well, but the deal as I see it is he's actually not that important to winning still. The question of his playing or not is more a question of depth than it is the net of what he brings vs what he doesn't.

In other words; we won last night, didn't we? Let him heal up so the Rockets have less to gameplan for, and when he comes back, they'll have to change their gameplan again.

I am trying to get on the Rubio train as he has undoubtedly played well, but the deal as I see it is he's actually not that important to winning still. The question of his playing or not is more a question of depth than it is the net of what he brings vs what he doesn't.

In other words; we won last night, didn't we? Let him heal up so the Rockets have less to gameplan for, and when he comes back, they'll have to change their gameplan again.
I agree about resting him. I think the original hamstring injury occurred late in the regular season and has been bothering him for quite some time.

But I think he's essential to any chance Utah has against the Rockets. The Thunder only had RW as a real threat at guard. Rockets have Paul and Harden. It's going to be hard for Mitchell and a sub (O'Neale or Exum?) to contain both of those guys.

We're facing the best guards in the NBA this postseason - first Westbrook and now Harden. Yet I would choose our guard - Mitchell - over either of them.

I agree about resting him. I think the original hamstring injury occurred late in the regular season and has been bothering him for quite some time.

But I think he's essential to any chance Utah has against the Rockets. The Thunder only had RW as a real threat at guard. Rockets have Paul and Harden and Gordon. It's going to be hard for Mitchell and a sub (O'Neale or Exum?) to contain both of those guys.

Fixed

Told you these guys are weak, fragile, and cowards. Harden, Paul, and D’Antoni are the holy trifecta of charmin.

29jl4w.jpg

Infection is a prophet. It is rumored that when he goes to Best Buy the churro sends him visions... had we gotten Niko we would have won the championship already... twice!