What's new

This is all just a joke right?

colbyt

The coaching and all. Wasn't Burks playing quite well tonight? Like the great Macklemore sings "My Oh My"

I guess we can all just hope so....... but somehow I'm just thinking jazz need a major overhaul

What Ty had to say after the game about Burks,

Corbin on Alec Burks: "After struggling in the first, not playing his best in the first half, I wanted to put him back in and see what he would do. And I thought he did a great job of just relaxing and playing at the end of the ball game...I put him in a tough situation at times. He's not a point guard."

He may not be a point guard, but he's better than what we have as point guards currently.

Corbin on Alec Burks: "After struggling in the first, not playing his best in the first half, I wanted to put him back in and see what he would do. And I thought he did a great job of just relaxing and playing at the end of the ball game...I put him in a tough situation at times. He's not a point guard."

He may not be a point guard, but he's better than what we have as point guards currently.

According to Corbin, if a young guy has a bad 5 min he's on the bench likely for the rest of the game unless it's a blowout. If a vet has a bad 40 min, well, he still gets 40 min.

Good god. Just when you think our dumbass coach can't look anymore incompetent. Please KOC and Lindsey end this embarrasment before it gets any ****ing worse.

The reporter didn't finish Ty's quotes about Burks.
"He's not a point guard."- Ty

The full quote was:
"He's not a point guard, he's a pimp guard" - Ty

Corbin on Alec Burks: "After struggling in the first, not playing his best in the first half, I wanted to put him back in and see what he would do. And I thought he did a great job of just relaxing and playing at the end of the ball game...I put him in a tough situation at times. I am not a coach."

fixed

so wait he sees burks strugling in 4 minutes.
but does not see fat al strugling the whole fricking year?

I REALLY want Tyron to be fired and have the Jazz hire Mike Budenholzer. Because just like in Tyron's playing days, he'd be replaced by someone younger who would be exceedingly better. It would be absolutely perfect and hilarious.

Ty seems to categorize players by a strange set of metrics that has nothing to do with performance on the floor. It's like he ties a players value to the team during a ball game directly to how much they're being paid and if they've historically been a starter. Eyeballs be damned. Numbers be damned. Effort be damned.

damn damn damn

Ty seems to categorize players by a strange set of metrics that has nothing to do with performance on the floor. It's like he ties a players value to the team during a ball game directly to how much they're being paid and if they've historically been a starter. Eyeballs be damned. Numbers be damned. Effort be damned.

damn damn damn

damn