What's new

This made me kinda sad today...

ONE LOVE

#Baby_Talk
Contributor
I don't care who's responsible for it.. but we all should be more respectful of others' culture.

Last edited:
I don't care who's responsible for it.. but we all should be more respectful of others' culture.

I already posted a few of these videos in the government shutdown thread.

These are just economically anxious straight white Christian males, right?

They’re exercising their religious freedom and freedom of speech to protest against women’s rights and demonstrate their anxiety against illegal immigration. They just need tolerance. When they yell, “build the wall” and “lands get stolen, it happens” and smirk at natives, they’re just expressing their concern over the well-being or the country, not demonstrating white supremacy, right?

Where are these children learning to do things like this? Why are racists feeling so empowered these days?

Just a reminder that 6 days ago the president tweeted this:

But they’re just economically anxious, concerned over illegal immigration, and are pro life, right?

I already posted a few of these videos in the government shutdown thread.

These are just economically anxious straight white Christian males, right?

They’re exercising their religious freedom and freedom of speech to protest against women’s rights and demonstrate their anxiety against illegal immigration. They just need tolerance. When they yell, “build the wall” and “lands get stolen, it happens” and smirk at natives, they’re just expressing their concern over the well-being or the country, not demonstrating white supremacy, right?
Or it could just be kids being too young and being kids...

Everyone should be accountable for their own actions right? Do we do everything that someone tell us to?
Obviously those young men should be held accountable for their own actions, no one is saying otherwise. But let's not pretend they pulled that rhetoric out of their own asses, or their red hats are simply a coincidence.

Last edited:
Obviously those young men are should be held accountable for their own actions, no one is saying otherwise. But let's not pretend they pulled that rhetoric out of their own asses, or their red hats are simply a coincidence.
Do you think people are just zombies being led by what someone says and don't have their own thoughts or cannot control their own actions though?

How long can you keep blaming someone and not yourself?

Do you think people are just zombies being led by what someone says and don't have their own thoughts or cannot control their own actions though?
No one said that.

Here we go with the endless series of posts asking questions that are either completely irrelevant or have already been answered in posts directed right at you.

Those kids are representing a movement. They are all independently responsible for their actions, but they are not acting alone. They are part of a movement. They were all wearing the uniform of that movement, a MAGA hat. They are identifying with a group and acting in accordance with the values and standards of that group.

So to bring up the source of their inspiration is not irrelevant and it isn't saying at all that they are mindless zombies. They are actual human beings who have made a decision to participate in a cultural movement.

Those kids are representing a movement. They are all independently responsible for their actions, but they are not acting alone. They are part of a movement. They were all wearing the uniform of that movement, a MAGA hat. They are identifying with a group and acting in accordance with the values and standards of that group.

So to bring up the source of their inspiration is not irrelevant and it isn't saying at all that they are mindless zombies. They are actual human beings who have made a decision to participate in a cultural movement.

The same can be said about violent antifa members attacking innocent people.

I dont condone this. They dont represent my views. It is ugly what they are doing.

So actually, turns out this is more fake news.

The other side of the story is these kids were approached by Nathan Phillips(the native American man). Someone in Nathan's group was chanting at the kids "go back to Europe" who were gathered for the March of Life. The kids were standing there waiting for their bus. The kids did not approach this man. He approached them, banging his drum and got right up into the face of the kid. It wasnt just a few feet either. He deliberately made his way over to them. I saw a second hand video of this happening. CNN even corroborates this, but still sells the lies. https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/01/19/us/teens-mock-native-elder-trnd/index.html

I cant post the full video I watched because of some language in it. The black men "preaching the bible" is who the kids were arguing with. The black men were standing there yelling derogatory terms for gay people(thats 100% true as well). So then Nathan Phillips decides to approach these kids with his song to supposedly defuse the situation. Instead you can actually hear someone yell go back to Europe to the kids. I didn't even hear the "build the wall" chants. Although Im not dening it could have happened. Its entirely possible it was in response to the go back to Europe chants.

So these kids are pretty much get taunted and harrassed by this man, the one kid stand his ground. Others dance to his music, and then they are made out to be the bad guys here? Whats the proper action here? Run, move, bow?

But see, this is the kind of **** that is pissing people off. You guys really will defend this kind of journalism? What a joke. The BS narrative continues. The leftist media has no shame and no honor. Totally willing to just lie and sell fake news. Why not tell the full story? Why only tell it from an agle that makes these kids look bad? No conscience at all. They dont care if they ruin this young mans life or not. Totally reckless imo.

You cant say this is fair reporting. They clearly sell it a certain way. Hook line and sinker. I even fell for this dumb as ****. I should have known better. I did actually. Its why I decided to dig further.

The kids did not approach this man. He approached them, banging his drum and got right up into the face of the kid.

So these kids are pretty much get taunted and harrassed by this man, the one kid stand his ground. Others dance to his music, and then they are made out to be the bad guys here? Whats the proper action here? Run, move, bow?

Neither one of us was there, but the videos make it pretty clear who was in whose face. It's not fake news at all. Instead, it sounds like you saw what you wanted to see. It sounds like you're providing an alternative reality. Well, we see what we want to see I guess. The drummer was not there to cause anybody any trouble. It was an annual Indigenous People's March, and according to the drummer, they were exiting, not attempting to get in the face of the students at all. I saw an interview of the native drummer yesterday in which the drummer stated that once his exit was blocked by the smirking youth in the MAGA hat, he felt if he moved forward in such a way as to so much as touch the youth, that the crowd would have been all over him and physically harmed him.

https://www.inforum.com/news/govern...the-MAGA-hat-wearing-teens-who-surrounded-him

In an interview Saturday, Phillips, 64, said he felt threatened by the teens and that they suddenly swarmed around him as he and other activists were wrapping up the march and preparing to leave.

Phillips, who was singing the American Indian Movement song of unity that serves as a ceremony to send the spirits home, said he noticed tensions beginning to escalate when the teens and other apparent participants from the nearby March for Life rally began taunting the dispersing indigenous crowd.

A few people in the March for Life crowd began to chant "Build that wall, build that wall," he said.

"It was getting ugly, and I was thinking: 'I've got to find myself an exit out of this situation and finish my song at the Lincoln Memorial,' " Phillips recalled. "I started going that way, and that guy in the hat stood in my way and we were at an impasse. He just blocked my way and wouldn't allow me to retreat."

So, he kept drumming and singing, thinking about his wife, Soshana, who died from bone marrow cancer nearly four years ago, and the various threats that face indigenous communities around the world, he said.

"I felt like the spirit was talking through me," Phillips said.

So actually, turns out this is more fake news.

The other side of the story is these kids were approached by Nathan Phillips(the native American man). Someone in Nathan's group was chanting at the kids "go back to Europe" who were gathered for the March of Life. The kids were standing there waiting for their bus. The kids did not approach this man. He approached them, banging his drum and got right up into the face of the kid. It wasnt just a few feet either. He deliberately made his way over to them. I saw a second hand video of this happening. CNN even corroborates this, but still sells the lies. https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/01/19/us/teens-mock-native-elder-trnd/index.html

I cant post the full video I watched because of some language in it. The black men "preaching the bible" is who the kids were arguing with. The black men were standing there yelling derogatory terms for gay people(thats 100% true as well). So then Nathan Phillips decides to approach these kids with his song to supposedly defuse the situation. Instead you can actually hear someone yell go back to Europe to the kids. I didn't even hear the "build the wall" chants. Although Im not dening it could have happened. Its entirely possible it was in response to the go back to Europe chants.

But see, this is the kind of **** that is pissing people off. You guys really will defend this kind of journalism? What a joke. The BS narrative continues. The leftist media has no shame and no honor. Totally willing to just lie and sell fake news. Why not tell the full story? Why only tell it from an agle that makes these kids look bad? No conscience at all. They dont care if they ruin this young mans life or not. Totally reckless imo.

You cant say this is fair reporting. They clearly sell it a certain way. Hook line and sinker. I even fell for this dumb as ****. I should have known better. I did actually. Its why I decided to dig further.

Go back to Europe, liar.

But let's lighten the mood a bit.

GeneralLightKangaroo-size_restricted.gif

Black Muslims made my racist son do it!

She should’ve gone for broke and blamed Black Muslim gays who want open borders and abortion made her son do it. As long as we’re making **** up why not go yewge?

Neither one of us was there, but the videos make it pretty clear who was in whose face. It's not fake news at all. Instead, it sounds like you saw what you wanted to see. It sounds like you're providing an alternative reality. Well, we see what we want to see I guess. The drummer was not there to cause anybody any trouble. It was an annual Indigenous People's March, and according to the drummer, they were exiting, not attempting to get in the face of the students at all. I saw an interview of the native drummer yesterday in which the drummer stated that once his exit was blocked by the smirking youth in the MAGA hat, he felt if he moved forward in such a way as to so much as touch the youth, that the crowd would have been all over him and physically harmed him.

https://www.inforum.com/news/govern...the-MAGA-hat-wearing-teens-who-surrounded-him

In an interview Saturday, Phillips, 64, said he felt threatened by the teens and that they suddenly swarmed around him as he and other activists were wrapping up the march and preparing to leave.

Phillips, who was singing the American Indian Movement song of unity that serves as a ceremony to send the spirits home, said he noticed tensions beginning to escalate when the teens and other apparent participants from the nearby March for Life rally began taunting the dispersing indigenous crowd.

A few people in the March for Life crowd began to chant "Build that wall, build that wall," he said.

"It was getting ugly, and I was thinking: 'I've got to find myself an exit out of this situation and finish my song at the Lincoln Memorial,' " Phillips recalled. "I started going that way, and that guy in the hat stood in my way and we were at an impasse. He just blocked my way and wouldn't allow me to retreat."

So, he kept drumming and singing, thinking about his wife, Soshana, who died from bone marrow cancer nearly four years ago, and the various threats that face indigenous communities around the world, he said.

"I felt like the spirit was talking through me," Phillips said.

Can you explain to me how its clear who was in who's face?

Sorry, but just because Nathan said so is not answer. Do you have something else besides that?

Good heck man. This so ridiculous. You are literally using CNN' propaganda and Nathan's statement as proof. Do your own research. Its all over youtube if you look.

Here is video that clearly shows Nathan making his way over to the kids were standing on the steps. They got right up into the face of this kids. Not the other way around. This video only shows him making his way over there. I cant put the other videos on here because of some language. Mainly coming from the racist black men preaching horrible racists things about white people and Indians. Then about gays too.

The real story should be about these black man and the bigotry they were preaching.

Is it really that hard to open your eyes and dare to see something from a different perspective? This kind of head in the sand bull **** tactic way of thinking and arguing is what is dividing the country.

You know what the main reason why its so hard to prove anything on Jazzfanz. Its because leftists have horrible language I cant post any of it on Jazzfanz because of Jason's stupid rules. So you all get away with just posting your CNN propaganda pieces with out any kind of rebuttal.

There are two sides to every story. You choose to see only one. Thats facts.

Black Muslims made my racist son do it!

She should’ve gone for broke and blamed Black Muslim gays who want open borders and abortion made her son do it. As long as we’re making **** up why not go yewge?

So Nathan's word is just automatically more credible than the boy or his mom's? Look quickly and easily you just dismiss it without giving it a thought. You are a brain washed clown. You can no zero critical thinking. You dont think at all. You are a parrot.