What's new

This made me kinda sad today...

The kids' school condemned the students' actions, and are conducting an investigation and looking at options, including expulsion. Which is unfair because we all know the Native Americans attacked those peaceful Trumpers, who were just trying to save the gays from black people's slurs.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...s-who-harassed-native-american-idUSKCN1PE005?

The school only seen the one propaganda video that you only choose to see too. Of course they made a quick apology. You crasy leftists have everyone on edge worried you are bring trouble to them. Which is a 100% true.

You are a blind propaganda pushing puppet.

But let's lighten the mood a bit.

GeneralLightKangaroo-size_restricted.gif

Whats funny about this is it epitomises exactly how you see yourself. You think you are some hero in the story going around destroying Nazi's from the 1940's.

Where's your cape bro?

Whats funny about this is it epitomises exactly how you see yourself. You think you are some hero in the story going around destroying Nazi's from the 1940's.

Where's your cape bro?

Nah. I just knew it would bother you to see one of your brethren beaten up.

So Nathan's word is just automatically more credible than the boy or his mom's? Look quickly and easily you just dismiss it without giving it a thought. You are a brain washed clown. You can no zero critical thinking. You dont think at all. You are a parrot.
How does she know their religion?

The real story should be about these black man and the bigotry they were preaching.

And that's the story CNN just updated. It's not up as a YouTube video yet, but when it is, I'll post it if I find it.

The group of 5 black men were verbally attacking the students. The crowd of students grew over time, until one took his shirt off, carried on, and the entire crowd of students responded to the taunts and insults from the black men. It's about that point that Nathan approached the students while drumming. He describes the encounter here, in this interview prior to CNN digging deeper into the story:

The taunting of the students by the small group of black demonstrators began about an hour or more earlier then the encounter between Nathan and the students. I do not find the reaction of the students to be appropriate at all, but knowing all that took place prior absolutely changes the story. It does make a difference, and I am not going to run from that fact.

Again, if and when I can find the updated story on video, I'll be glad to post it.

Taunts by the students toward the black demonstrators begin as a result of the insults and taunts by the group of black demonstrators. Without that, none of this happens, including the standoff between the native elder and the students.

I don't find the reaction of those students to that elder to be at all acceptable. And I don't think he realized what position he was putting himself in. I have seen various other videos now, including when Nathan first approached the students.

Last edited:
So actually, turns out this is more fake news.

The other side of the story is these kids were approached by Nathan Phillips(the native American man). Someone in Nathan's group was chanting at the kids "go back to Europe" who were gathered for the March of Life. The kids were standing there waiting for their bus. The kids did not approach this man. He approached them, banging his drum and got right up into the face of the kid. It wasnt just a few feet either. He deliberately made his way over to them. I saw a second hand video of this happening. CNN even corroborates this, but still sells the lies. https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/01/19/us/teens-mock-native-elder-trnd/index.html

I cant post the full video I watched because of some language in it. The black men "preaching the bible" is who the kids were arguing with. The black men were standing there yelling derogatory terms for gay people(thats 100% true as well). So then Nathan Phillips decides to approach these kids with his song to supposedly defuse the situation. Instead you can actually hear someone yell go back to Europe to the kids. I didn't even hear the "build the wall" chants. Although Im not dening it could have happened. Its entirely possible it was in response to the go back to Europe chants.

So these kids are pretty much get taunted and harrassed by this man, the one kid stand his ground. Others dance to his music, and then they are made out to be the bad guys here? Whats the proper action here? Run, move, bow?

But see, this is the kind of **** that is pissing people off. You guys really will defend this kind of journalism? What a joke. The BS narrative continues. The leftist media has no shame and no honor. Totally willing to just lie and sell fake news. Why not tell the full story? Why only tell it from an agle that makes these kids look bad? No conscience at all. They dont care if they ruin this young mans life or not. Totally reckless imo.

You cant say this is fair reporting. They clearly sell it a certain way. Hook line and sinker. I even fell for this dumb as ****. I should have known better. I did actually. Its why I decided to dig further.

You're getting your info from this article:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/vi...legedly-mocking-native-american-elder-veteran

It contains the full video. Which has some swearing. The video is taken by a crazy preacher and his, like, 3 buddies. The pro-life protest had like 200 people, singing and chanting. The Native American does indeed walk to the protesters, stands a few feet from them, and plays his drum, while they continue their own chants and songs. He didn't get in anyone's face. The two groups stood a few feet from each other and tried to drown each other out. As is often the case in protests-counter protests.

If you want to see the relevant part, it's between 1:10-1:14. Although you can also watch the first hour if you want to hear a crazy guy talking about Yahweh and dusty *** crackers.

You're getting your info from this article:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/vi...legedly-mocking-native-american-elder-veteran

It contains the full video. Which has some swearing. The video is taken by a crazy preacher and his, like, 3 buddies. The pro-life protest had like 200 people, singing and chanting. The Native American does indeed walk to the protesters, stands a few feet from them, and plays his drum, while they continue their own chants and songs. He didn't get in anyone's face. The two groups stood a few feet from each other and tried to drown each other out. As is often the case in protests-counter protests.

If you want to see the relevant part, it's between 1:10-1:14. Although you can also watch the first hour if you want to hear a crazy guy talking about Yahweh and dusty *** crackers.

Incorrect.

Didnt even look at Fox news

Watch this video

12:20 to 12:40.

Nathan Phillips put himself right in the face of the kid just standing there

And that's the story CNN just updated. It's not up as a YouTube video yet, but when it is, I'll post it if I find it.

The group of 5 black men were verbally attacking the students. The crowd of students grew over time, until one took his shirt off, carried on, and the entire crowd of students responded to the taunts and insults from the black men. It's about that point that Nathan approached the students while drumming. He describes the encounter here, in this interview prior to CNN digging deeper into the story:

The taunting of the students by the small group of black demonstrators began about an hour or more earlier then the encounter between Nathan and the students. I do not find the reaction of the students to be appropriate at all, but knowing all that took place prior absolutely changes the story. It does make a difference, and I am not going to run from that fact.

Again, if and when I can find the updated story on video, I'll be glad to post it.

Taunts by the students toward the black demonstrators begin as a result of the insults and taunts by the group of black demonstrators. Without that, none of this happens, including the standoff between the native elder and the students.

I don't find the reaction of those students to that elder to be at all acceptable. And I don't think he realized what position he was putting himself in. I have seen various other videos now, including when Nathan first approached the students.

I appreciate that you are willing to see the ither side. Thank you Red. It shows that you truly do want truth and are a good person

Watch this video

12:20 to 12:40

Incorrect.

Didnt even look at Fox news

Watch this video

12:20 to 12:40.

Nathan Phillips put himself right in the face of the kid just standing there

Damn. You're right. It's a non-story. Sorry for telling you to go back to Europe. You can stay.

Damn. You're right. It's a non-story. Sorry for telling you to go back to Europe. You can stay.

Haha.

Are really that incapable of having a logical and fair discussion? You cant even admit that Nathan Phillips lied about the kid getting in his face. Instead he walked over and got in his face? You cant admit you are wrong. I know you are being sarcastic too. So this post dont count.

How desperate are you to hold on to the narrative? Do you not care about the truth?

Oh, and watch the video a little further you will watch and see an indian man tell the kid to go back to Europe. Just in case you think thats a lie too.

Haha.

Are really that incapable of having a logical and fair discussion? You cant even admit that Nathan Phillips lied about the kid getting in his face. Instead he walked over and got in his face? You cant admit you are wrong. I know you are being sarcastic too. So this post dont count.

How desperate are you to hold on to the narrative? Do you not care about the truth?

Oh, and watch the video a little further you will watch and see an indian man tell the kid to go back to Europe. Just in case you think thats a lie too.

What are you talking about? I admitted I was wrong...

The video looked bad without context, but with more context, it's a non-story. I don't care about being wrong.

BTW, the "go back to Europe" thing is satirizing the more traditional "go back to Africa". Duh. I don't understand this feigned innocence.