What's new

This really pisses me off

I get upset with morons. If it's the cops, or the people doing stupid things, then yes.

I can't help but thinking you're sidestepping the question.

Don't you think it's a little worse when a cop does it? I mean, we entrust them with certain power that regular citizens don't have, in exchange for their willingness to put themselves in dangerous situations with the goal of protecting the public. When they abuse this power, it doesn't just harm the victim, it betrays the public trust. Seems a little worse than a dumb little girl resisting arrest.

When i first saw this my reaction was what a moron cop that should be fired. That was my impression after seeing the news and their 10 second spot as an ad.

After seeing this I think the cop is a weak rookie who has no idea how to make an arrest and that both girls should be charged with assaulting a police officer and that the 1st girl should be charged with resisting arrest.

I don't side with the police too often in cases of abuse but this is not a case of abuse.

Furthermore this policeman needs to be trained how to cuff and take down somebody resisting arrest. He should have tazed her or taken her to the ground and cuffed her there. He did not do anything wrong but he did not handle the situation very well either.

The girl is clearly resisting.
The cop was going easy on her imo.
He could have tasered her. She's saying "get the bleep off of me".
Sorry you can't say that to a Police Officer. Lay down, and do as you are told.

Her idiot friend that tried to help her got what she asked for.
You do not come up and do that to a cop lol.

This is one of the few cases I am completely in favor of the police.

Agree that he was going easy on her. But I don't think he should have been. This is over faster and a non issue if he does it they way they are taught. Take her to the ground cuff her and throw her in the car. If she gets hurt falling to the ground then she shouldn't have been resisting in the 1st place.

I don't fault him at all though. This is on the girls 100%. Don't resist arrest you moron.

You can say whatever you want to a cop, though I would advise against physical threats. However, when a cop is arresting you, it's unwise to resist. If you think the cop is wrong, argue that in court, not on the street.

*Oh and if a cop can't arrest 1 or 2 underage girls without resorting to a taser, he needs to go back to cop school.

The only thing the cop did wrong was he looked like a little bitch. I don't know what he was trying to prove. He won't look weak by using a taser, he just needs to wip it out as soon as she starts resisting and get her. When he fails to wrestle her down and then uses a taser thats when he looks like a little girl.

He was an idiot by not saying anything though.

What a dick. The girl clearly did not want to be arrested but the officer just wouldnt stop.

No means No, douchebag.

outofrep.jpg

Definitely could've been handled better by the cop but people are dumb when they don't follow orders from the cops and deserve what they get usually. Even if the cop is wrong you do it anyway (within reason) and let the courts sort it out if you think you were wronged. Cops are not taught to be diplomatic. They are taught to dominate a situation. Right or wrong too many people don't realize this til it's too late.

The cop is not doing a very good job. He didn't do anything wrong, but he's doing very little right.

Seriously, did he do anything right?

Is it even resisting? He doesn't seem like he's trying to cuff her or anything???? He seems like he wants to play patty-cake. OMG. This guy can't use his training, technique, muscles, and superior male brain power (it's science) to get this girl on the ground and cuff her within 5 seconds? How? What a moron. He needs to be suspended with pay for the rest of his career.

I'm shocked all her culturally similar fellows just stood by and watched and some scene like that when the pilot is pulled from the wreckage of Black Hawk Down didn't take place.

****ing pigs.

I'm no police office so I don't know the protocol- I can't criticize this guy too much other than to say he should have had the situation in hand more than he did. I'll agree that it was not police brutality though- I mean come on. It's clear the woman was hoping superior numbers would help her but she was wrong. Stupidity.

Resisting arrest is bad, don't resist arrest.

If you feel you are being mistreated fight it on equal terms in a courtroom not in the street with a police officer. You are only making your situation worse.

Resisting arrest is bad, don't resist arrest.

If you feel you are being mistreated fight it on equal terms in a courtroom not in the street with a police officer. You are only making your situation worse.
o_rly.jpg

Wow, a seven year old internet meme. Jazzfanz sure is exciting.

I've just heard of this thing called lolcats, its really funny you should check it out!

Sin duda, era más emocionante que tu post muy informativo.