What's new

Thoughts and Prayers

That’s not what the facts say.

Plus, the government absolutely can incentivize people to recollect guns, especially high powered ones.

Literally every other industrialized country has figured this out.

There are already buy back programs. And America has a rebellious streak a mile wide. I fully believe that any type of mandatory confiscation or outlaw on buying new weapons results in civil war.

There are already buy back programs. And America has a rebellious streak a mile wide. I fully believe that any type of mandatory confiscation or outlaw on buying new weapons results in civil war.

Incentivize people more; offer buy back programs over 5 years, then confiscate high powered guns. That’s what Australia did. If the bundys want a fight then let’s bring it to them.

But the status quo needs to end.

It’s not just america’s Wild side. No other demographic has seen such great increases in gun ownership, suicide, and mass shootings as white males. You don’t seen Hispanics or African Americans running around town like Rambo or shooting up churches and Walmarts. Pandering to this one demographic is so tired. So tired of the bundys, trumps, and Wayne lepierres holding us hostage.

Incentivize people more; offer buy back programs over 5 years, then confiscate high powered guns. That’s what Australia did. If the bundys want a fight then let’s bring it to them.

But the status quo needs to end.

It’s not just america’s Wild side. No other demographic has seen such great increases in gun ownership, suicide, and mass shootings as white males. You don’t seen Hispanics or African Americans running around town like Rambo or shooting up churches and Walmarts. Pandering to this one demographic is so tired. So tired of the bundys, trumps, and Wayne lepierres holding us hostage.

It’ll be so much more than the Bundys. You’ll see towns across the south, Midwest and mountain west resist. Bet on it. If you are limiting yourself to that mindset you’re fundamentally misunderstanding and underestimating hundreds of thousands of not millions of people.

I’m not arguing your other points lol. But since you brought it up stop focusing on mass shootings when so many more are from homicides and it points dramatically to African Americans.

It’s so much deeper and pervasive than “white males” even though they are undeniably part of the problem.

It’ll be so much more than the Bundys. You’ll see towns across the south, Midwest and mountain west resist. Bet on it. If you are limiting yourself to that mindset you’re fundamentally misunderstanding and underestimating hundreds of thousands of not millions of people.

I’m not arguing your other points lol. But since you brought it up stop focusing on mass shootings when so many more are from homicides and it points dramatically to African Americans.

It’s so much deeper and pervasive than “white males” even though they are undeniably part of the problem.

Fine with me.

I’m tired of everyday reading about more innocent people mindlessly slaughtered by some young white male’s penis enhancer. And I’m tired of the NRA and Republican Party benefitting from it.

Fine with me.

I’m tired of everyday reading about more innocent people mindlessly slaughtered by some young white male’s penis enhancer. And I’m tired of the NRA and Republican Party benefitting from it.

Fine by you? Then you're not against killing at all. Fine by you. Jesus.

Our conversation has reached its conclusion.

No, I’m done with the status quo. I refuse to believe that we’re damned to continue to live without universal health care, affordable college, and without safe communities because America is the lone “exceptional“ industrialized country in the world. We won’t know if we can’t do something until we actually try it.

Let’s enact real gun regulation now. Let’s see how it goes. If you aren’t for trying gun control then absolutely our conversation has reached its conclusion.

At this point, making guns slightly more difficult to buy, which I support, won’t really make a damn bit of difference. We’ve already reached that saturation point. And gun owners, generally speaking, won’t give their weapons up with out a fight. Literally.
They should make the ammo more difficult to buy as well

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I think he was saying fine be me in response to your post talking about also focusing on homicides suicides and gun deaths cause by non whites

No, I’m done with the status quo. I refuse to believe that we’re damned to continue to live without universal health care, affordable college, and without safe communities because America is the lone “exceptional“ industrialized country in the world. We won’t know if we can’t do something until we actually try it.

Let’s enact real gun regulation now. Let’s see how it goes. If you aren’t for trying gun control then absolutely our conversation has reached its conclusion.
I agree with this