What's new

Time out!

KOC is so damn stoopid, ya know? He don't even seem to listen to Jazzfanz. When ya lose your first two games of the season, ya know right then that it's time to tank the season and play for a top draft pick.

Why are you up so late?
Because I'm busy during the evenings (playing shows/travelling) and sometimes am not able to watch games (when there's no wi-fi [tonight]), so I come here to get the details of what I missed (panicking and negative or obnoxiously homer posts notwithstanding). By the time I can get around to posting on a game night, it's usually pretty late.

But back to serious business, have the Jazz traded Deron for being fragile - both physically and emotionally - and for just being a total bum in general? It was just a few days ago that THE UTAH JAZZ were ONLY 3-3!

Because I'm busy during the evenings (playing shows/travelling) and sometimes am not able to watch games (when there's no wi-fi [tonight]), so I come here to get the details of what I missed (panicking and negative or obnoxiously homer posts notwithstanding). By the time I can get around to posting on a game night, it's usually pretty late.

But back to serious business, have the Jazz traded Deron for being fragile - both physically and emotionally - and for just being a total bum in general? It was just a few days ago that THE UTAH JAZZ were ONLY 3-3!

Do you work for the circus or a carnival?

Step 1: Jazz have a bad game.

Step 2: Fans start freaking out.

Step 3: Jazz have a couple good games.

Step 4: People show up to say "I told you so..."

And life goes on.

Step 1: Jazz have a bad game.

Step 2: Fans start freaking out.

Step 3: Jazz have a couple good games.

Step 4: People show up to say "I told you so..."

And life goes on.
Close. I feel that the attitude of "this is a new team, let's have some patience" is a little different than "*insert player someone homers for, Sloan, or the team in general* CAN DO NO WRONG REGARDLESS OF WHAT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING".

But I guess you basically got it right. And I am kind of an ***.

He's in Gaza, the best/hardest working grindcore band out of Utah. They're touring the country/world pretty much constantly!
I could hump you right now.

We were in Birmingham during the Heat game and by the time we were done playing, loading up, and I could get back to the game, there were 40-odd seconds left and the Jazz down by 8. I caught the biggest miracles just in time. Possibly the coolest part of this whole tour. I would have killed to see what I did had I missed it.

Anyway.

There is no doubt the Jazz have looked awful this season. I love the come from behind wins, but how many of those can we win? With exception of OKC, we have not played a good game through 4 quarters.

That's cool your in a band... doesn't mean i won't still rag on your opinions if i feel so inclined however