What's new

Timeless Beauty...73!

Stifle Tower

Punch Bowl Re-Filler
Has any woman ever aged better? Yes, I know she's had surgeries, but so have a lot of others...and none have ever looked this good at 73.
41f6b220-4f3e-11e3-8acc-7faf787312bf

Has any woman ever aged better? Yes, I know she's had surgeries, but so have a lot of others...and none have ever looked this good at 73.
41f6b220-4f3e-11e3-8acc-7faf787312bf

This is actually the express image of poetic justice.

If you don't care about anything but the superficial. . . . the looks, the money. . . . you end up as pathetic as this gal. . . . forever chasing the image, neglecting the substance. . . . in the end you spend all your money, albeit in vain, trying to preserve the looks. . . . and you fail.

It's so bad nowadays you can't trust your eyes for anything. The only safe way to conduct your love life is to rely on the content value of the conversation. If you find a gal who makes sense, you've found a gem.

If you don't care about anything but the superficial. . . . the looks, the money. . . . you end up as pathetic as this gal. . . . forever chasing the image, neglecting the substance. . . . in the end you spend all your money, albeit in vain, trying to preserve the looks. . . . and you fail.

It's so bad nowadays you can't trust your eyes for anything. The only safe way to conduct your love life is to rely on the content value of the conversation. If you find a gal who makes sense, you've found a gem.

Babe this seems pretty presumptous of you seeing as you know nothing of her life or her personally. For all you know wse could be extremely happy.

Babe this seems pretty presumptous of you seeing as you know nothing of her life or her personally. For all you know wse could be extremely happy.

All things are possible, few of them are probable.

Generally speaking, generalities are statistical ideas.

What is wrong with trying to look good? Your comment seems pretty judgmental. Of course looks aren't every thing but there is nothing wrong with taking care of yourself.

I don't think she looks all that good. Not just because she's 73, she's just not my type. She doesn't look 73, so I'll give her that.

Wow, what a leap in logic. A summary of a person you've probably never met or ever will. Does her beauty threaten you?