What's new

Timeline on the New Logo

They look fairly legit. We know they are going to have the note and we have seen the multicolored trim I bet the jerseys are pretty close to those.

One way or another, I hope they can make the green unis the official alternate. While I did kinda like the baby blues aesthetically, the Jazz record in them was awful, and they looked too much like the Nuggets.

We did beat Houston in Game 7 with them a few years back :)

My step-dad was recently hired by the Jazz & the LHM companies to be the head buyer (don't know his official job title.. basically the main dude that oversees what Fanzz buys and how they sell it to their customers) for Fanzz. I want to say his official job title is President or VP of Fanzz.. can't really remember right now, but the Jazz ship him all over the country to meet with other NBA teams and discuss how they sell their apparel, etc.

You should tell your stepfather that the website's stock for hat sizes is horrible. There is a couple of fitted hats I would get on there, and they are always out of the size I need. 7 3/8.

And yes, the Jazz are getting a complete new floor. I read last offseason that they wanted a new floor for this past season but decided to wait for the new changes for next season. If they keep the mountain logo at all it will just be to satisfy NBA rules. I doubt you will see it anywhere other than on the floor, so it's really not that big of a deal.

And yes, the Jazz are getting a complete new floor. I read last offseason that they wanted a new floor for this past season but decided to wait for the new changes for next season. If they keep the mountain logo at all it will just be to satisfy NBA rules. I doubt you will see it anywhere other than on the floor, so it's really not that big of a deal.

In your opinion, right? I think the logo is terrible and the fact it'll probably remain on the ESA floor is quite the disappointment. I mean, I'll get over it and there isn't much I can do. However, I can still bitch about it, right?

I mean, to me, we're looking at a situation that isn't entirely different from what we've seen with the Jazz the last two years. The primary mountain logo is still the official logo, while the note logo is a bit more used in merchandise and advertising. However, in the end, it's the mountain logo that most will see when they're watching Jazz games. It'll still be used by ESPN and TNT when showing the Jazz.

So why change? Because our current color scheme sucks? Meh. Not good enough, in my opinion.

Just seems pointless to hype up a massive logo change when in the end, the logo isn't changing. They're just adding new colors to it and putting a bit more emphasis on the secondary logo.

Well that's lame.

Especially if it's going to grace the floor. Because, and I know this sounds ridiculous, I still believe the team's floor is an important aspect of the team's look. There, the Jazz will once again fail.

Teams cannot introduce a road alternate for two seasons after a major change, those are NOT legit. I believe some random person posted them on CJ Miles facebook.

Of course they're not legit. For starters, we know the color scheme won't have that type of gold in it (this looks more champagne).

The logo that was leaked, which I have little doubt it is the secondary we'll see in a couple weeks (since the Golden State logo in the same set has already proven to be correct), had a different gold on it:

29083_10150187178810447_831530446_12367213_4706082_n.jpg

It's more yellow, which is consistent with the older logo used from 1979-1996.

TNT actually uses the note when they show the Jazz which is yet another reason I prefer when we're on TNT to ESPN.

I've got a friend who works for the Jazz. They were just shown the new floor today (told if they took a picture they would be fired) confirms the logo on the floor is the note logo (NOT the old logo re-colored) and the colors are dark blue, yellow and green. They will unveil the new logo in about 2 weeks time. Says it looks great!

I've got a friend who works for the Jazz. They were just shown the new floor today (told if they took a picture they would be fired) confirms the logo on the floor is the note logo (NOT the old logo re-colored) and the colors are dark blue, yellow and green. They will unveil the new logo in about 2 weeks time. Says it looks great!

Thank you. Perhaps now some people can stop crapping their pants over this.

I'll take every "my friend/uncle/cousin/neighbor" type of post with a grain of salt.

Note logo on the floor would be swell of course, but until we see official confirmation from the organization, I won't hold my breath.