What's new

To those who provide content here, I call a boycott.

I doubt it.

As I've mentioned before, there are only a handful of new posters that have 10+ posts on this site since the beginning of LAST season, and a good chunk of those are alternate accounts. People come in, see posts dominated by drama and inside jokes, and leave. With that gone, better posters will replace those that leave.
The Jazz forum isn't that filled with that.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

lol

You're going to try and compare your post quality to GF? Do a poll, I dare ya.

I must ask, did you misread my post?

Volume of posts does not equate to quality in any way, shape, or form.

What that means is that however many posts you have per day, whether it's my 3 or so per day to PKM's 200 per day (or whatever it is) has absolutely no bearing on the quality of the posts.

For those of us that contribute to this site financially, some say as to content allowed would be appreciated. I know this is not a democracy, but maybe this should be addressed since we support the site's existence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be fair, Peterzz, your financial support should hinge on Jason's management of the site, not the other way around.

If another premium member has preferences that are totally opposed to yours, who gets their way?

Sorry GF I cannot boycott because it would be juvenile to protest something that makes a good site become ****ty.

Sorry GF I cannot boycott because it would be juvenile to protest something that makes a good site become ****ty.

Protesting isn't juvenile.
But life is hard enough (at least for most people I know) to allow something like this to crawl up under anyone's skin that kills their day. I just don't get it. I wish my life was so rosy that a closed thread caused me such angst.

This site has been a serious whine fest the last few days. It's supposed to be entertainment. If your getting your panties in a bunch over a closed thread you seriously need to evaluate the importance of this site in your life. Proceeding to bitch and moan about it continually and thinking that leaving is going to negatively effect the rest of us is just plain vanity. Sorry if you don't like it but that's my opinion on the dumb *** drama of the last few days.

I joined this site for free tix and I'm still waiting. This change in moderation just brings back lots of unprocessed baggage.

Protesting isn't juvenile.
But life is hard enough (at least for most people I know) to allow something like this to crawl up under anyone's skin that kills their day. I just don't get it. I wish my life was so rosy that a closed thread caused me such angst.

While this is true, I want to point out that I'm protesting 3 tangential things: Moderators whining about moderating, moderators sucking out Jazzspazz's soul and replacing it with a ghoul, and moderators not ousting the bitches who report all the posts in the inappropriate thread.

While this is true, I want to point out that I'm protesting 3 tangential things: Moderators whining about moderating, moderators sucking out Jazzspazz's soul and replacing it with a ghoul, and moderators not ousting the bitches who report all the posts in the inappropriate thread.

What about OL's soul?

But it's hard...