What's new

topfreedom

yeah, I can see where an unexpected bewb sighting might be kinda fun...

from the other side's perspective though, I don't think the same can be said about unexpected wiener sightings. they just seem sort of , well, out of place. that's sort of a conundrum, somehow.

Actually, I had a thought about this the other day.

You know how we call accidental bewb sightings "nip slips?"

Wouldn't it be awesome if dudes all of a sudden just got fresh and the media was scoping them as they stepped out of cars, hoping for a furtive snapshot of weiner?

It would be called "tip slip" and it would be dewd bewbage.

I'm more of a "Bottomless Party" kind of guy

harold-and-kumar-go-to-white-castle-1.jpg

yeah, I can see where an unexpected bewb sighting might be kinda fun...

from the other side's perspective though, I don't think the same can be said about unexpected wiener sightings. they just seem sort of , well, out of place. that's sort of a conundrum, somehow.
Actually, I had a thought about this the other day.

You know how we call accidental bewb sightings "nip slips?"

Wouldn't it be awesome if dudes all of a sudden just got fresh and the media was scoping them as they stepped out of cars, hoping for a furtive snapshot of weiner?

It would be called "tip slip" and it would be dewd bewbage.

eeewwww.....

besides, while "wardrobe malfunction" might work as an excuse for an unexpected bewb exposure, I don't think it'd fly as an excuse for an unexpected wiener exposure...

but I must say, I like the originality of the phrase "dewd bewbage" - - maybe manboobs should be called dewdbewbs from here on out...

and if they were really nasty, they'd be lewd dewdbewbs

eeewwww.....

Just curious..Did anyone else see this part displayed as one, and only one, letter per line? Well, not that part actually, but the quote of UB just before it, I mean. Oops, still aint what I mean, cause 3-4 "lines" had two letters on it, not just one.

Hopper,

Have you tried setting teh zoom on your browser to something smaller, say 75%? Could you still read it that small?

As for topfreedom, the one sure way to make breasts seem ordinary is for them to be visible all the time. I am uncertain if that would be a good or bad thing.

Apparently nudity isn't a big deal in Romania. Most people keep it to the beaches, but there are women that walk around town topless. My friend thinks American obsession with nudity is funny.

its a big deal cus its hidden

if everoyne started covering their nose.

wont seeing someones nose then all of the sudden be magical and a big deal?