What's new

Tough Day To Be In Law Enforcement

You realize Jeffrey Epstein Hillary/Obama/Bidens buddy bud ran a major pedophile ring right? Google his infamous Little Saint James island. Flight logs. You'll be scarred for life if you dig around.

For ***** and giggles youtube Joe Biden acting creepy with kids. A lot questionable behavior on his part.

could you take this to the Epstein thread? Or the election thread? We don’t need the rehash this in this thread. This thread is about police brutality, racism, and the recent protests.

could you take this to the Epstein thread? Or the election thread? We don’t need the rehash this in this thread. This thread is about police brutality, racism, and the recent protests.
#****demkids #istandwithrioters

I think politics might be like cycling during the Lance Armstrong era... they all cheating and doping... all these people are ******... so find the best really ****** person you can?

I think Bernie was the best and I am not cool with his economic theories.

I’m moving to Australia... please no one ruin it for me.

don't bring any of that Covid thing here plz We've only had 100 deaths

You realize Jeffrey Epstein Hillary/Obama/Bidens buddy bud ran a major pedophile ring right? Thousand of recorded flights of his Jet transporting children. Their handlers were mostly youngish women that Jeffrey hired. Google his infamous Little Saint James island. Flight logs. You'll be scarred for life if you dig around.

For ***** and giggles youtube Joe Biden acting creepy with kids. A lot questionable behavior on his part.

I'm well aware of Epstein. You got evidence of Biden visiting Epstein's island? Even so much as flying on his jet? Are you trying to get someone shot up so you can snicker and spew innuendo?

Biden is handsy, and makes other uncomfortable, no doubt. Doesn't make him a pedophile.

Innuendos? Lol people fire guns over? Wtf are you even going on about, seems like a strange place to go.

Ironic that you immediately ask for names ages etc with accusations. Isn't your ilk usually the ones to see guilty until proven innocent? So touchy about a pedophile? Have you been accused before? Or are that entrenched in your man? How often do you guys do that to drumpf and any slightly right leaning human?
I think you're over the line here.

Sent from my SM-G973U using JazzFanz mobile app

You realize Jeffrey Epstein Hillary/Obama/Bidens buddy bud ran a major pedophile ring right? Thousand of recorded flights of his Jet transporting children. Their handlers were mostly youngish women that Jeffrey hired. Google his infamous Little Saint James island. Flight logs. You'll be scarred for life if you dig around. You'll need to look harder and avoid the msm article fluff.

Huh, I saw pictures of trump with good old epstein. Don't you want to include him in this as well?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

The much less obvious applications of white privilege getting lost in this, as explained by a black woman. Well worth the watch:

Last edited:
What does Trump have to do this? Does that excuse Biden from being a pedo?
I saw you list some other people besides biden. Wondering why you didn't include the dude who is in pictures hanging with ol epstein.
What could be the reason for excluding the most prominent and powerful of the politicians that kicked it with epstein? Do tell

Oh I see. Your problem with pedophilia is a political one.
You do you

Uhhhh. No. My problem is the fact people would choose to ignore someone with such horrible accusations with evidence and vote them into office. Once again, I'm not a trump supporter . Would you like me to go edit my previous post up there and add trump? Would anything change with what I said? You have Trump brain syndrome Fish?

Last edited by a moderator:
Did I mention Bidens a pedo?
I dislike Biden and won't vote for him.

Where is your evidence of this. I don't see any accusations of that besides far right people pointing to his being to close to kids. But that's a far cry from that. Or are you saying everyone who's ever associated with Epstein is a pedo now?

Uhhhh. No. My problem is the fact people would choose to ignore someone with such horrible accusations with evidence and vote them into office. Once again, I'm not a trump supporter . Would you like me to go edit my previous post up there and add trump? Would anything change with what I said? You have Trump brain syndrome Fish?
Sure I would like you to do that.
Give it a try and see what happens.

I dislike Biden and won't vote for him.

Where is your evidence of this. I don't see any accusations of that besides far right people pointing to his being to close to kids. But that's a far cry from that. Or are you saying everyone who's ever associated with Epstein is a pedo now?
Never heard of it either.