What's new

Tough Day To Be In Law Enforcement

These peaceful protesters are a bunch a young morons fighting for a fad.

Thriller, I just wanna say hi. I know you tell everyone, every chance you get you have me on ignore yet you still read all of my posts. You know it and I know it.

It's cute.

Thriller, I just wanna say hi. I know you tell everyone, every chance you get you have me on ignore yet you still read all of my posts. You know it and I know it.

It's cute.

Sad to see that a city has so many persons who prefer to have a low wage job. Why would any sane company hire anybody from that group? If they could not behave on the street then why should i trust them to perform something useful for the paying customer? Well, HR departments have a lot of film to study.

The police show up in riot gear try and pointing guns at people. What did they expect?
What did the rioters expect by destroying city property? To get a high five.

The same morons doing this and whining about riot prevent groups are the ones that don't under robbing two people with a gun and running from police doesn't make you a martyr.

What did the rioters expect by destroying city property? To get a high five.

Were they acting that way before the police showed up? Showing up in riot gear in and of itself makes protestors more strident.

The same morons doing this and whining about riot prevent groups are the ones that don't under robbing two people with a gun and running from police doesn't make you a martyr.

So, you think robbers who run from the police deserve to die? Or, that they aren't martyrs because they were not a part of a protest themselves?

It's cute.

Thriller is one of 2 posters that I have on ignore. I very rarely unblock and read a post of his, and usually it wasn't worth it. Funny when people block someone then read all their posts anyway.

The police show up in riot gear try and pointing guns at people. What did they expect?
Maybe compliance, since you know, that's how society works. Very often it's failure to comply that sets all this **** up in the first place.

Are you saying that when police show up in riot gear that means they deserve to be attacked, and at that point but not before it is perfectly acceptable to destroy property?

Thriller is one of 2 posters that I have on ignore. I very rarely unblock and read a post of his, and usually it wasn't worth it. Funny when people block someone then read all their posts anyway.
Who is the other one?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Were they acting that way before the police showed up? Showing up in riot gear in and of itself makes protestors more strident.

So, you think robbers who run from the police deserve to die? Or, that they aren't martyrs because they were not a part of a protest themselves?

Yeah, dude. The mob was pissed after the ruling and started doing unreasonable things like disrupting traffic and breaking windows and tagging public buildings.

I've already posted about how I feel about the kid getting shot. Do I think he deserved to die? No. Do I think his shooting was justified by law? Yes.

He did some really ****** things, put people in harm's way, and put the cops in a ****** situation where they are damned if they do and damned if they don't.

There's zero reason anyone should terrorize the public with a gun. He was the bad guy with the gun. Anyone that tries to rob anyone with a gun by threat of violence is a pos.

This kid is being treated like an innocent person rather than a violent, criminal with a gun.

Maybe compliance, since you know, that's how society works. Very often it's failure to comply that sets all this **** up in the first place.

Are you saying that when police show up in riot gear that means they deserve to be attacked, and at that point but not before it is perfectly acceptable to destroy property?

Keep in mind that the context of the current protests is largely concerned with police brutality, and the police are showing up with gear designed to assist them in dealing with people in a forceful way. That's very different than policing protests of Wall Street or the Democratic National Convention. While "deserve" is a strong word, at the very least showing up in riot gear is tone-deaf and escalative.

Yes. It was because they started rioting and being increasingly violent that the police showed up in riot gear.

Do you know that because you looked at pictures of the protest before anyone was there in riot gear, or are you just assuming?

Yeah, dude. The mob was pissed after the ruling and started doing unreasonable things like disrupting traffic and breaking windows and tagging public buildings.

This kid is being treated like an innocent person rather than a violent, criminal with a gun.

Protest that does not disrupt gets ignored, so I don't find disrupting traffic spray-painting buildings to be unreasonable. To my understanding, the breaking of windows and pepper-spraying of police happened after the mob showed up in riot gear.

Other countries manage to capture low-threat offenders without shooting them.

Protest that does not disrupt gets ignored, so I don't find disrupting traffic spray-painting buildings to be unreasonable. To my understanding, the breaking of windows and pepper-spraying of police happened after the mob showed up in riot gear.

Other countries manage to capture low-threat offenders without shooting them.

They were protesting a dude who robbed and terrorized people at gun point.

It makes zero sense other than it being a fad of the younger generation. The protesters look like they're 90% under 25 and think they're so woke.

There was someone on the news crying and saying how the kid was running because he was afraid of the cops. Oh, poor tough guy with a gun who just robbed people, how dare the police show up with guns.

I'm not saying I think the kid should have been killed, cause I don't think that or want that about anyone. The shooting was justified and chanting no justice, no peace moronic in this incident or no?

I wonder what the victims of the robbery feel? Maybe peace knowing this kid can't hold up anyone else with a gun and see justice in that? Wouldn't it be ironic.

If you wanna support either mobs or protesters who dilute actual police brutality than that's your prerogative.

I saw something on Twitter yesterday about an Austin police officer being accused of sexual assaulting someone he arrested. Then I read the police report of the Austin police that highlighted he did the arrested 100% by the book and watched the video. People are just mad that rights get violated when you break the law.

Stop breaking the law, assholes.

I saw pictures and news footage. Riot gear did not appear until, you know, rioting began.
I think you mean peaceful protests. A couple people throwing things is not a riot. For all we know they were Trump Supporters.

Riot gear needs to go. Its an oppress symbol of white supremacy.