What's new

Tough Day To Be In Law Enforcement

You can't possibly believe that, right?

The guy kills someone and runs. Then he does an interview which is an absolute joke if you watch it. He was up to no good, looking for trouble and found it.

Cops go to arrest him him and he's armed and gets killed. I'll wait for the details.

Kyle Rittenhouse kills people in self defense.
People: it's Trump's fault.
Michael Reinoehl gets killed while police try and arrest him for murder.
People: It's Trump's fault, he ordered a hit.

Why isn't there ever accountability with people in these instances? If any governmental blame there is, it's the city's for letting people run around like the wild west.

Michael's own sister says some pretty interesting things. She's relieved the feds killed him. Hmm.
You didn't address anything in his post though. Why federal police rather than local? Why 50 shots? Why no body cams? Etc etc

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Looks to me like there's a good possibility that Trump ordered the assassination of Reinoehl. Consider the following:
  1. Trump tweeted the following before the shooting: "Why aren't the Portland Police ARRESTING the cold blooded killer of Aaron 'Jay' Danielson. Do your job, and do it fast. Everybody knows who this thug is. No wonder Portland is going to hell!"
  2. The police who killed him comprised a federal task force organized by Barr
  3. They fired as many as 50 times, according to witnesses, reported by Oregon newspapers
  4. Their body cams were off
  5. Reports indicate that Reinoehl may not even have fired his weapon

LOL, Trump ordering a hit on some nobody. Lololol. I mean Trump might be in the top 10% of morons on the entire planet but still. A hit? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

LOL, Trump ordering a hit on some nobody. Lololol. I mean Trump might be in the top 10% of morons on the entire planet but still. A hit? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
On the other hand...... "I could shoot someone in the middle of times square and not lose any supporters" - Donald Trump

On the other hand...... "I could shoot someone in the middle of times square and not lose any supporters" - Donald Trump

I mean, I wouldn't put it past him to order a hit but ...

1. He'd have to have a lot of people in his corner to cover it up and that ain't happening
2. Hopefully he'd find someone a little more relevant to order a hit on. I mean was this dorky *** antifa bum worth the possible downfall? Not a chance.
3. The guy had a gun and had already proven he was dangerous. I'm not giving him a break just because he's white. When dangerous black men get killed while having guns and trying to fight police I feel just a bad. Which is not at all.

So I guess in theory it's possible but it makes less than no sense.

1. He'd have to have a lot of people in his corner to cover it up and that ain't happening
2. Hopefully he'd find someone a little more relevant to order a hit on. I mean was this dorky *** antifa bum worth the possible downfall? Not a chance.
3. The guy had a gun and had already proven he was dangerous. I'm not giving him a break just because he's white. When dangerous black men get killed while having guns and trying to fight police I feel just a bad. Which is not at all.

I agree with you 100%

You didn't address anything in his post though. Why federal police rather than local? Why 50 shots? Why no body cams? Etc etc

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
1) Yeah, I did. The first sentence.
2) The feds are in Portland because the city has been under riots for plus 90 days. This dude kills someone and gets a cable interview before the the city of Portland does anything. Their mayor is a joke and has his balls in a stranglehold by the left. Feds were called in for a reason, like this.
3) I'm still waiting on details before I say simple-minded things like Trump ordered this hit. From the information released, I find that laughable. That said, remember when the feds shot over a 100 rounds at LaVoy Finicum (Tarp Man?) I do. Then the tried to cover it up and got away with it? I do.

Finicum is the only guy I can think of on the far right I like. Why? Because I watched his interviews, read about his beef and understood the guy cause I'm from a small town in Utah too. Did he make dumb decisions? Yes!

I'd like to think I'm not naive but Trump didn't order no hit. 100%

This is understandable though seeing how crazy things are, but come on!

Oh that's weird, Archie posting another video from a loony alt-righter.

I'm sure it's just another mistake though.

I watched the video. I don't care who made it. Again, if this is "alt right" or "far right" explain. Tim Pool isn't alt right btw, you moron.

I challenge you to watch it tell me one thing you have a problem with. To me, it's pretty straight forward. The Spanish kid is a lil opionated.

It's funny how the alt right is a bunch of white supremacist and when I post a tweet by a random Malaysian guy and an Hispanic dude who filled Kyle's shooting and completely ***** on the media's narrative of what happened (do your own investigation, it's probably too hard for you) you call them alt right too.

Clowns.

Anyone with half a brain knows your way of thinking is the radical way.

Oh that's weird, Archie posting another video from a loony alt-righter.

I'm sure it's just another mistake though.
"Well, sadly this is only asked by people who haven’t taken the time to validate the smears of the regressive-left who seem to attack any person within a platform that holds views desperate from their own. You see Tim Pool is a Democrat, in fact he is a Liberal in the more classical sense while also seeing the need for Government programs. Up until recently (past 2 years) Tim was Blue, completely and 100% Blue voting, Blue minded and believed Obama to be a Good President (he still thinks this way) while advocating for Sanders in the 2016 Election. Unlike so many other people in America today Tim stops, analysizes the situation, researched the background then responds. He knew Sanders was robbed by his own party, he knows HRC was propped up to take the nomination no matter who got what votes in the primary. Now with the antics of Congress, the insanity the far-regressive-left attempts to create while supporting an active violent domestic terror group - ANTIFA. He sees all of this and says “These are NOT my values and beliefs. I find these actions disgusting and sad.” Yet he did NOT turn his back on the political party he once believed in. While he will NOT vote for any current Democratic POTUS hopefuls, he won’t vote Trump either. Why? Because Tim’s said “Trump does not align with his values either”.

So look at that. A person not afraid to standup for what he believes in no matter how many people try to smear and spread lies about him. Every video Tim makes is clear, factual, balanced and informative. Take a look and decide for yourself what he is."

How dumb do you have to be to think Tim Pool, a Democrat, is alt right? Sounds familiar, right?

Me: I lean left in 75% of the policies.

Jazzfanz: One Brow, Zombie, Thriller - you're alt right.

Me: *finger* Nah, dude. I'm not a republican, like, at all... like, it literally makes me offended.

Jazzdunts: You're alt right. You have no brain. Police state. ETC.

@Zombie being a sheepleton labeling me alt right cause 1) he can't use his own brain or 2) he only listens to radical liberals (enough to know who the radical right are) to be a SIMP.

Me: I demand police reformation. I demand more police trainings - too many shootings that aren't ustified. I acknowledge systemic racism - 100%.
I also understand how ****** police officer's jobs are and how dangerous and unpleasant, unpredictable, physiological demanding they are.
You: you're alt right. Police state. Lol- Antifa?! You people think they exist?

@Zombie dumb.

Bro, tell me to breathe, but use your damn head.

Last edited:
Tell me one thing in this video you're upset about? One thing...

Continually calling one oj the people who were shot a pedophile. It has no relevance to the shooting and serves no purpose besides character assassination. It also brings in echoes of QAnon/Pizzagate.

Continually calling one oj the people who were shot a pedophile. It has no relevance to the shooting and serves no purpose besides character assassination. It also brings in echoes of QAnon/Pizzagate.

I don't think bringing up (this is going to rub people wrong) people's pasts of being a pedophile or rapist should be call for a death sentence (my moral and ethical stance - although my emotions disagree) but if your problem is that people refer to an attacker or a white dude asking to be shot by literlly acting hard while saying the N word in a racist ****ing way multiple times (@Zombie - you **** for calling me alt right and ignoring this) while ignoring the fact of why he was chasing Kyle then you're a biased sheepleton.

In other words, him being a pedophile shouldn't be the reason he's shot. You're more concerned people bringing this pos act of his rather than his actions that got him killed.

Who's the radical here?!

Lmao alright Archie, I'll consider that you aren't alt right, but the only alternative explanation for why you continually post garbage from people within that ecosystem is that you're a moron.

Lmao alright Archie, I'll consider that you aren't alt right, but the only alternative explanation for why you continually post garbage from people within that ecosystem is that you're a moron.
Bro, I literally keep asking you to explain why I'm alt right, why you roll your eyes at the videos or stuff I post (even though I condemn Kyle Rittenhouse) and your response is I'm a moron.

Dude, you're backed into a corner with you're offended lil mind. It's apparent you're ready to label alt right without examining facts.
Portland is "just a few blocks."

You're a blinded extremist. Wake the **** up.

Last edited:
Bro, I literally keep asking you to explain why I'm alt right, why you roll your eyes at the videos or stuff I post (even though I condemn Kyle Rittenhouse) and your response is I'm a moron.

Bro, you're backed into a corner with you offended lil mind. It's apparent you're ready to label alt right without examining facts.
Portland is "just a few blocks."

You're a blinded extremist. Wake the **** up.
Archie the reason ive said that is because you're constantly posting content from alt right media. This isn't a terribly complicated situation here.

Archie the reason ive said that is because you're constantly posting content from alt right media. This isn't a terribly complicated situation here.
You don't even have the balls to post what I'm saying is alt right. You're a sheepleton.

You're the extremist. 100%.