What's new

Tough Day To Be In Law Enforcement

I've read more accounts since posting about the possibility of Trump ordering the hit. Now Reinoehl did target the Trumper and he didn't shoot Danielson in self-defense as he claimed in the interview that was filmed shortly before he was shot. I saw the video of the shooting and he simply went up to Danielson and shot him. Just as Reioehl began to shoot Danielson, he fired back a spray of mace and Reinoehl ran off. Police did report, however, that Danielson was heavily armed:

Detectives found a loaded 9mm handgun on Danielson’s waistband and three magazines of 9mm red-tip ammunition in his right cargo pants pocket, the affidavit said. Surveillance video from the nearby Third Avenue parking garage showed Danielson holding a baton in his left hand and the bear spray in his right hand before the shooting, according to police.

Now, the task force that shot Reinoehl was formed by Barr and they did not have their cams on. One witness said that it sounded like fireworks there were so many shots -- but it's not clear if he saw anything. Other witnesses (ear witnesses, it doesn't say) said from 30-to-50 shots. One witness said Reinoehl shot back but the police spokesman said all he had was a handgun and other accounts say he never fired a shot. In any case, from the ear witness accounts it sounds like the police peppered him with bullets until he was dead, and obviously a hand gun which wasn't automatic surely isn't going to be shooting like that. Doesn't sound like they were trying to arrest him. The lack of body cam footage is very revealing, I think. And Trump did tweet that he was disgusted that the police hadn't arrested Reinoehl and that they needed to arrest him, before the shooting. So, the feds went in and did the job. Barr later congratulated them. Now you can say all you want that Trump would never do that, but he wouldn't be the first person Trump has had assassinated. Remember the Iranian leader? Trump is dangerous. We all know that, but now he seems to be stepping up his game.

Also lol that you think I'm the offended one while you've been frothing at the mouth calling me out seven or eight times in the last week.
You keep calling me alt right and literally can't say one alt right-ism I'm for. I'm an admitted progressive and condemn every thing you're against.

You're a simple minded bitch who looks to get offended. You're what's wrong with the country. Wake the **** up

Me: I condemn police brutality and trigger happy ****s. I also condemn resistence while condemning trigger happy ****s.

@Zombie: you're alt right.

Who the **** are you fighting?

You keep calling me alt right and literally can't say one alt right-ism I'm for. I'm an admitted progressive and condemn every thing you're for.

You're a simple minded bitch who looks to get offended. You're what's wrong with the country. Wake the **** up

Me: I condemn police brutality and trigger happy ****s. I also condemn resistence while condemning trigger happy ****s.

@Zombie: you're alt right.

Who the **** are you fighting?
Archie, I already said there's another explanation for why you post content from alt right chuds, why are you still crying about this?

Archie, I already said there's another explanation for why you post content from alt right chuds, why are you still crying about this?
You literally can't say one thing that makes me alt right you ***** stain.

Back your **** up. If I'm alt right, shouldn't I admit it? Why would I condemn the alt right? Why would I be a self proclaimed progressive?

You simple-minded, fact denying extremists.

One of us is the extremist.

Who do you think it is?

You literally can't say one thing that makes me alt right you ***** stain.

Back your **** up. If I'm alt right, shouldn't I admit it? Why would I condemn the alt right? Why would I be a self proclaimed progressive?

You simple-minded, fact denying extremists.

One of us is the extremist.

Who do you think it is?
Archie, for the third time, I concede you aren't alt right. However, on the topic of BLM protests you've uncritically posted content from Ian Cheong, Tim Pool, and Andy Ngo, all far right media figures with less than zero credibility, so I've got to draw the only other available conclusion - that you're just not terribly bright.

"Archie Moses is alt right cause he shared an object, yet right opinion from someone who is only "arguably" alt right from leftist ****s.

Archie, for the third time, I concede you aren't alt right. However, on the topic of BLM protests you've uncritically posted content from Ian Cheong, Tim Pool, and Andy Ngo, all far right media figures with less than zero credibility, so I've got to draw the only other available conclusion - that you're just not terribly bright.
I've shared options, not ideologies that literally detail the facts or I admit to be wrong.

Man I haven't seen you this pressed since I dared to insult Ben Shapiro.

Don't ever change Archie, you're doing great

Man I haven't seen you this pressed since I dared to insult Ben Shapiro.

Don't ever change Archie, you're doing great

Bro, when you can't separate opinions from ideologies, who's the problem?

You literally said you couldn't forgive me because I shared a Tweet from a guy named Ian Cheong - like, I should be educated from who you perceive is alt right who lives in Malaysia.

Archie: shares something trending on Twitter.
Zombie: shares a different perspective
Archie: that changes things
Zombie: I forgave you once, but I can't forgive you twice.

Do you ***** realize 80% of the links I post on here are left leaning? No.

Do I have opinions against radical left-wing *****? Yes. Do I have opinions against right wing *****? Yes

You literally go out of your way because you're too big of a SIMP or ***** stain to admit the wrongs of the left. You think Portland's problems are only confined in a few blocks. You call Kyle Rittenhouse a mass shooter while saying Michael Reinoehl was protecting himself from mace.

Michael and Kyle both had the same agenda. It's documented and public.

I'm alt right though cause I shared a tweet hours after the incident, for discussion - that I learned more from a discussion forum.

How big of a **** do you you have to be? I hate to tell you but some of the **** Ben Shapiro, Joe Rogan, Trevor Noah, Jim Carey are true.

Me: Portland is a **** hole.
Liberals: yeah, but the Proud Boys and Andy Ngo.
Me: ****, it's a mess.
LIBS: YOU'RE ALT RIGHT!!!

I've shared opinions or tweets for discussion. I've also shared plenty of tweets condemning Alan Swinney, the Proud Boyd's, the Alt Right and you blinded ***** short circuit.

I hate to break it to you, bro, and I admit or disagree with a lot Ben Shapiro says, but some of it Is utterly facts.

If your biased team Jacob/team Edward brain can't differentiate things, then, just maybe, you're the moron.

Lmao alright Archie, I'll consider that you aren't alt right, but the only alternative explanation for why you continually post garbage from people within that ecosystem is that you're a moron.

I won't consider you're not alt left or an extremist.

What **** "considers" you're not alt right after you repeatedly say you're not and condemn the alt right?

The ****s that read Vice News (I used to love them,) Buzzfeed, TYT, Mother Jones.

Last edited:
Also lol that you think I'm the offended one while you've been frothing at the mouth calling me out seven or eight times in the last week.
Yeah, dude. It's offensive.

Zombie is a nazi and listens to Lee Harvey Oswald. He might say he doesn't, but he does. That Marxist, Russian guy. *points finger*

Do you see why you're dumb? No, you don't.

“Creating a militia is not the same as exercising your Second Amendment right to, say, arm yourself with a gun and protect your shop from looters. A militia operates under the authority of the president or a governor; if it doesn’t, it’s just an armed mob. And while it’s likely that, in their own minds, these private paramilitary members think they are keeping the peace, what they are really doing is infecting protests with a greater potential for violence.”

“We need to step back from this militia nonsense. These private paramilitaries are illegal and should be treated as such by the authorities. Perhaps, in the past, it was thought that clamping down on these “Red Dawn”cosplayers wasn’t worth the political headache. But while we do nothing, they continue to embed themselves in political protests, and one day soon, we’ll find that it’s just too perilous to exercise our First Amendment rights in the public square.”

I don't think bringing up (this is going to rub people wrong) people's pasts of being a pedophile or rapist should be call for a death sentence (my moral and ethical stance - although my emotions disagree) but if your problem is that people refer to an attacker or a white dude asking to be shot by literlly acting hard while saying the N word in a racist ****ing way multiple times (@Zombie - you **** for calling me alt right and ignoring this) while ignoring the fact of why he was chasing Kyle then you're a biased sheepleton.

???

In other words, him being a pedophile shouldn't be the reason he's shot. You're more concerned people bringing this pos act of his rather than his actions that got him killed.

You asked what was wrong with the segment of the Tim Pool interview, and I answered. Than, rather than agree or disagree, you took a turn into the incoherent that somehow ends with me taking sides in the Rittenhouse case.

For someone who claims to be neutral and dislikes both sides, you are acting very much as if you are invested in one particular viewpooint.

???

You asked what was wrong with the segment of the Tim Pool interview, and I answered. Than, rather than agree or disagree, you took a turn into the incoherent that somehow ends with me taking sides in the Rittenhouse case.

For someone who claims to be neutral and dislikes both sides, you are acting very much as if you are invested in one particular viewpooint.
FWIW there's no evidence of Reinoehl being a sexual predator or child molester. I think that 'fact' was just made up by some goober on 8chan and it spread through the far right ecosystem from there.

Truly shocking to see Archie take that and run with it though lol

I also think fecebook plays a major role in the disinformation that posters regurgitate here on this forum. Right wing news dominates Facebook. The more time you spend on facebook, the more likely you’ll be exposed to radical and extremist views. Their algorithm is set to provide you with more extremist rhetoric by what you view and like. It’s toxic to public discourse.