What's new

Trade Confirmed: Jazz get jack for Bogey

NUMBERICA

FYI - Detroit made this trade under the cap, so in theory, if the Lakers really wanted Bojan, there is no delay and a trade can be made tomorrow and he can be aggregated with no restrictions.
We don't have the pieces anymore. Bogey was the centerpiece. It's dead. Let it die.

The Fresh Prince

This may be the worst trade that I have ever seen. Makes zero sense to trade one of the best shooters in the league for nothing.
Olynyk isn't that bad lol.

Do people forget that he was a part of the reason Miami made it to the Finals? He can shoot the 3 too. He's going to have a Bogdanovic year on a tanking team, likely 16-18 ppg.

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Ainge ran out of gas and is now just shooting from the hip as we get closer to training camp.

Analysis, meticulous strategy, and tough negotiation has gone out the window. In the wake of getting so much for Rudy and Donovan, the analysis now is "well we kinda need to move off the incumbent guys and we should save money in the process. Also, I just kinda have a boner for certain guys, so, IDK."
I also think it really smells like we are not going to bottom all the way out like we should...

Sexton
Beasley
Conley
JC
Vando
KO
Lauri

Is 7 competent nba players to build a rotation... Fontechio looks the part as well... You need to have some ****** players in the rotation and some big roster holes. This is a 28-33 win team... that will get you to 6-7th worst record.

NUMBERICA

I ****ing hate sloppy, lazy work. I will take indecisiveness over a **** deal 8 days a week. Oh man this just wreaks of all the things that should never be given weight in managerial aspects of building a team or asset management. Just total ****ing dog ****.

I'm positive the Jazz could've gotten one Laker pick and they ****ing did this. Yeah, Ainge, you sure showed those Lakers who the boss is. Great work. Incredible. Wowzers.

The Fresh Prince

I'm convinced a lot of you don't watch the NBA, and just Jazz games.

And wth, the forum wants a full fledged tank. Ainge makes a trade saving salary, getting a decent big in return that can mentor the younger bigs and you lose your marbles.

Lol what do you all want? Make up your mind.

NUMBERICA

I ****ing hate sloppy, lazy work. I will take indecisiveness over a **** deal 8 days a week. Oh man this just wreaks of all the things that should never be given weight in managerial aspects of building a team or asset management. Just total ****ing dog ****.

I'm positive the Jazz could've gotten one Laker pick and they ****ing did this. Yeah, Ainge, you sure showed those Lakers who the boss is. Great work. Incredible. Wowzers.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH okay

So if part of the calculation is "duhhh, we gotta get rid of the vets" YOU CAN DO EVEN MORE OF THAT WITH THE LAKERS DEAL HOLY ****.

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner

I also don't think they have the stomach for a true tank year... maybe they get bailed out by getting lucky on lotto night.

NUMBERICA

I'm convinced a lot of you don't watch the NBA, and just Jazz games.

And wth, the forum wants a full fledged tank. Ainge makes a trade saving salary, getting a decent big in return that can mentor the younger bigs and you lose your marbles.

Lol what do you all want? Make up your mind.
****ing assets, bruh? Also, KO is a better basketball fit so the net is the team is not as bad as offloading most of our best current players.

SoberasHotRod

It just feels like the whole 1 year tank or limiting the number of years we're willing to be bad is screwing things up.

Our Front Office's job should be the easiest in the world right now. Take the best deals that bring back the best assets. Don't go in to the tax. That's it.