What's new

Trade Confirmed: Jazz get jack for Bogey

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Why? Nobody is obligated to give him one.
Also Bogey's an effing robot assassin... he will go out and destroy no matter what. With a guy like Jae Crowder I can see a team bending to what he wants. He types in all caps all the time. Bogey types with the appropriate level of capitalization and punctuation. You don't want to extend him then don't.

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
Also Bogey's an effing robot assassin... he will go out and destroy no matter what. With a guy like Jae Crowder I can see a team bending to what he wants. He types in all caps all the time. Bogey types with the appropriate level of capitalization and punctuation. You don't want to extend him then don't.
He doesn’t type at all. I think he even still had his Wizards uniform in his profile until like a year ago.

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
Also as another side note, I don’t understand why every language comes up with their own name for each country in that language. Why not just call it what they call it in that native language? Why do we call it Japan and not Nippon?

Edit: sorry, guys, I put this in the wrong thread.

Last edited:

Jazzmix

Also as another side note, I don’t understand why every language comes up with their own name for each country in that language. Why not just call it what they call it in that native language? Why do we call it Japan and not Nippon?
According to Wikipedia:
Marco Polo called Japan 'Cipangu' in circa 1300, based on the Chinese name,[5] probably 日本國; 'sun source country' (compare modern Min Nan pronunciation ji̍t pún kok). In the 16th century Malacca, Portuguese traders first heard from Malay and Indonesian the names Jepang, Jipang, and Jepun.[6] In 1577 it was first recorded in English spelled Giapan.[6] At the end of the 16th century, the Portuguese missionaries came to Japan and created grammars and dictionaries of Middle Japanese.

Basically you first discover a land, name it somehow and write home about it long before you figure out how the locals really call it themselves.