What's new

Trade deadline discussion

So we have no other way to play basketball other than the funnel method and the screen method?

So is it hero worship of Rudy or are you bashing Quin's coaching ability?
God you are daft.

He is bashing the Jazz's ****** *** defense you moron.

Also Gobert is the reason the Jazz are a legit historic offensive team. The Jazz go from best ever to just very good and a terrible defense. They stumble into the play in at best.

Get the Planter's out your mouth

So we have no other way to play basketball other than the funnel method and the screen method?

So is it hero worship of Rudy or are you bashing Quin's coaching ability?
Bashing a build that is flimsy and Quin's distaste for building out any depth or versatility when he could.

Maybe down the road that team could be okay but you gotta rebuild the whole roster on the fly. This year that team is a loser.

God you are daft.

He is bashing the Jazz's ****** *** defense you moron.

Also Gobert is the reason the Jazz are a legit historic offensive team. The Jazz go from best ever to just very good and a terrible defense. They stumble into the play in at best.

Get the Planter's out your mouth
#playoffs

Rudy is dominant. I stand correct.

Bashing a build that is flimsy and Quin's distaste for building out any depth or versatility when he could.

Maybe down the road that team could be okay but you gotta rebuild the whole roster on the fly. This year that team is a loser.
Mike
Don
Jaylen Brown
Bojan
Horford
Smart

Is not a loser

Donovan taking the same L's as Rudy in the playoffs so to your logic they both come up short in the playoffs and arent worthy of any positive remarks.
Impact on games Cy. You're glossing all over Rudy like regular season stats matter.

Don is why we have a chance in the playoffs not Rudy.

We don't lose playoff series because of Donovan's performances on either side of the court.
We do. We lose because he's a selfish diva who has fostered an environment where the only thing that matters is Don's stats and Don's feelings.

Lol Boston wouldn’t trade us Brown for Rudy to begin with so that’s a moot point.

Secondly, Rudy’s value to the team vs his trade value is way more valuable to us against Mitchell.

Lol Boston wouldn’t trade us Brown for Rudy to begin with so that’s a moot point.

Secondly, Rudy’s value to the team vs his trade value is way more valuable to us against Mitchell.
On your 1st point: ouch. Might be true.

On your 2nd point: probably true. It kinda feels like Gobert's value right now is higher than I ever remember since people are seeing what the Jazz are without him. Still, feels correct.

Im not so sure you are right. I think Boston would be very interested.

I'd love to see Gobert on the Hawks. I think McMillan would value Gobert highly. Trae Young/Gobert would be the most elite 2 man combo in the NBA. I'd gladly put my Jazz fandom on pause to root for the Hawks if Gobert is there.