What's new

Trade Deadline

Nope. A rookie contract is nothing, They're thinking of that big mansion he could buy them with his next contract. I'm sure they'll claim he could have received a max contract had Utah only given him the opportunity.
Lol. Handed the starting job in rookie year and then the next couple years too.

He just needed a chance!

The Denver Nuggets have traded Randy Foye to the Oklahoma City Thunder in exchange of D.J. Augustin, Steve Novak and two future second-round picks.

Denver got more from OKC for Foye than Utah for Kanter! eheheh
Cause foye don't cost a bazzillion dollars

On Woj's last podcast the Warrior's assistant GM said Utah is great to trade with since nothing leaks. Last night, Andy Larson tweeted that these rumors were happening perhaps to boost Lawson's trade value. I guess Houston was leaking stuff to boost Lawson's value. Today on his podcast, Locke essentially said Mark Stein was spewing BS and it wasn't that serious... Woj also tweeted that it was just casual discussions as well.

Jody Genessy
‏@DJJazzyJody
Hold on: I'm told the Jazz are not getting Justin Holiday in the Shelvin Mack deal.

I think it's hilarious the guy everybody was begging to trade assets for now may be released by the Rockets. I am so happy the Jazz didn't trade for Lawson.
If I recall, some (not everybody) wanted to trade burke (asset?... Lol the jazz tried like hell to trade him. Apparently nobody wanted him. Would be our third stringer if exum was healthy) for lawson and a pick or other assets from Houston

Jody Genessy
‏@DJJazzyJody
Hold on: I'm told the Jazz are not getting Justin Holiday in the Shelvin Mack deal.

I want Jody's job:

"Lebron James might have been sent to Utah!"

"Hold on, I'm told the Jazz are not getting Lebron James at this moment."

The Denver Nuggets have traded Randy Foye to the Oklahoma City Thunder in exchange of D.J. Augustin, Steve Novak and two future second-round picks.

I forget, how much did the Jazz get for Foye?

Hey, we got Jerrett and Pleiss!
You're forgetting OKC gave us a 1st and Detroit a 2nd in the deal, IINM. Augustin and Novak are trash. They essentially got 2 seconds. Jazz will end up getting a first. And they took a flyer on Pleiss, who had been valued decently at the time.

If I recall, some (not everybody) wanted to trade burke (asset?... Lol the jazz tried like hell to trade him. Apparently nobody wanted him. Would be our third stringer if exum was healthy) for lawson and a pick or other assets from Houston
If the Jazz had gotten a pick or Dekker out of that trade I could have stomached it. But I was against that trade from the beginning and am super relieved it has shown to be all BS coming from Houston.

I think it's hilarious the guy everybody was begging to trade assets for now may be released by the Rockets. I am so happy the Jazz didn't trade for Lawson.

No one wanted to trade "assets" for Lawson. We were talking about getting assets for taking Lawson.

No one wanted to trade "assets" for Lawson. We were talking about getting assets for taking Lawson.
There were numerous people saying that trading Burke and Pleiss or Booker for Lawson was a great trade for the Jazz. One Love, and quite a few others. Don't believe me go back through the middle part of this thread because they are there.

There were numerous people saying that trading Burke and Pleiss or Booker for Lawson was a great trade for the Jazz. One Love, and quite a few others. Don't believe me go back through the middle part of this thread because they are there.
Sorry. I'm calling bs on numerous people being down with burke, Booker, pliess for lawson and nothing more.