What's new

Trade ideas for teh lolz

Okay. So a 3nD wing with decent defense is as hard to find as a guy who can get 50 in playoff games? Or a two time DPOY?
Well then name me one realistic Royce replacement that we can get with our current cap. Royce isn't great but our FO has simply passed up way too many opportunities to acquire decent 3nDs that left him as our only option on this roster

Well then name me one realistic Royce replacement that we can get with our current cap. Royce isn't great but our FO has simply passed up way too many opportunities to acquire decent 3nDs that left him as our only option on this roster
You keep changing the terms of what you originally said. But there are plenty of people who fit that description in the draft, some of who will be available at our pick.

Where are the Don and Rudy replacements coming from?

You keep changing the terms of what you originally said. But there are plenty of people who fit that description in the draft, some of who will be available at our pick.

Where are the Don and Rudy replacements coming from?
Well using your own logic Mitchell Robinson would be the ideal Rudy replacement. So are Anthony Edwards from this year's draft who's basically a DM's clone. It means nothing if there aren't realistic ways in getting these guys. Would you really trust DL to draft a reliable Royce replacement with our pick?

He's overrated on defense, but he does hustle. You also can't call him a 3 player if he won't shoot wide open three's in the playoffs. He passed up so many that his teammates saw an open man and went to pass the ball but realized who it was and had to adjust because it's a waste to pass to him. The only reason guys pass the ball to him is to restart their dribble or try to get a defender switch. He's a nice role player but easily replaced.
Yep. If he had shot his wide open 3s we just may have advanced. Him and Ingles both really

Yep. If he had shot his wide open 3s we just may have advanced. Him and Ingles both really
Not to disagree with you here, but I’d just add that this team had some weird connectivity problems. They were either just below the surface or they were an obvious blister. I think the Joe and Royce stuff is kind of a symptom.

Not to disagree with you here, but I’d just add that this team had some weird connectivity problems. They were either just below the surface or they were an obvious blister. I think the Joe and Royce stuff is kind of a symptom.
Yeah true. They both hesitated, almost like they were thinking "this isn't want I'm supposed to do right now" and they immediately started looking for someone to pass to. My bet was coach wanted the ball in DMs hands as much as possible so they were looking for him. But frankly they should have read the situation as pros and made the best basketball play, which was shoot the open shot, regardless. Some of it is still on them.

I'm hoping Morgan can be that guy. Otherwise I'd love Crowder back, or someone in his style.

I think we add 2 additional a bigs. Favors and Frank kaminsky, design clarkson and fun it back. I wonder what jazz could get with Bradley/Davis and our first.