I predicted the Rubio trade almost perfectly. So here is my shot:

Rubio, Favors and lottery protected first to Memphis

Sefolosha, Udoh and lottery protected first to New Orleans

Conley and Mirotic to Utah

I predicted the Rubio trade almost perfectly. So here is my shot:

Rubio, Favors and lottery protected first to Memphis

Sefolosha, Udoh and lottery protected first to New Orleans

Conley and Mirotic to Utah

One theee team trade or 2 separate trades.

Didn't we just get crushed last night by the team directly ahead of us? It basic math. The Rockets are the 6th seed. They destroyed the 7th seed. Rockets beat us in 5 last year. But we're somehow a better team? Makes sense
Yep, one game is all that matters right? Ignoring the fact that we have beaten then twice? Makes sense.

I'll be pissed if we send a first-round pick for (potentially) 30 games of Mirotic.
Though we could be grateful for it if we end up not having cap space in the summer, or if we struck out on everyone else...

Yep, one game is all that matters right? Ignoring the fact that we have beaten then twice? Makes sense.
And they've beaten us twice. Them crushing us just yesterday short handed. What happened months ago is 100% irrelevant. We're 4-3 our last 7 btw losing by a total of 55 points. I couldn't care less who we beat the first week of the season.

Last edited:
The irony is that this very thread exist because this team has voids to fill. Why in the world would we be pursuing trades if this team didn't need it?

Wheres the irony?
I said we'll miss the playoffs if we stay put. It's rumored that a starter or two are on the trading block. Why would these players be on the block unless someone in the FO(and many fans) think we need to improve? We would trade because right now we're not good enough. Am I wrong on this? This team needs to improve. Saying we'll miss the playoffs may be a bit of a stretch but if this team was good enough, starters wouldn't be on the block. They're on the block for a reason.

And they've beaten us twice. Them crushing us just yesterday short handed. What happened months ago is 100% irrelevant. We're 4-3 our last 7 btw losing by a total of 55 points. I couldn't care less who we beat the first week of the season.
I could care less what happens in one game. Teams have good nights and bad nights all the time. That's not a reflection of what will happen the rest of the season. Also the rockets aren't the same team they were last year. We also don't play them again this year. So our record has nothing to do with them from here on out.

I said we'll miss the playoffs if we stay put. It's rumored that a starter or two are on the trading block. Why would these players be on the block unless someone in the FO(and many fans) think we need to improve? We would trade because right now we're not good enough. Am I wrong on this? This team needs to improve. Saying we'll miss the playoffs may be a bit of a stretch but if this team was good enough, starters wouldn't be on the block. They're on the block for a reason.
Of course we want to improve. Every team does. That doesn't mean we will make a trade. But yes we are looking to upgrade our roster. Just like every team.

We will make the playoffs for sure with this roster assuming Rudy and Donovan don't miss too many games. Why would we do worse the second half of the season than we did the first half when our schedule is wayyyyy easier in the second half?

Well, I guess there’s no consoling your poor little tender heart, then. Right?

Everyone get ready for it.

If course, many will be upset.

Everyone get ready for it.

If course, many will be upset.

I’d so much rather overpay for Conley than get Love.

That contract gives Love a bad name.

Love hurts... well he’s always hurt

The power of Love’s game is not what it used to be.

Love will not keep us together.

It takes 30M + per year to buy us love.

We need to aim for a higher Love.

Do you know what irony means?