What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

There's enough noise around John Collins and Clint Capela involving other trade destinations that I wonder if talks with the Hawks broke up over the Jazz wanting Deandre Hunter.

The alternative would be that Gobert is still in play for Atlanta, but the Jazz want the Hawks to see what they can get for Collins/Capela elsewhere.

There's enough noise around John Collins and Clint Capela involving other trade destinations that I wonder if talks with the Hawks broke up over the Jazz wanting Deandre Hunter.

The alternative would be that Gobert is still in play for Atlanta, but the Jazz want the Hawks to see what they can get for Collins/Capela elsewhere.
I can’t imagine JC goes back to Atlanta. There is enough interest they will get something done.

I’m feeling like a Gobert trade isn’t happening at this point. Not enough noise around it and draft night is just a few days away. The Jazz aren’t a quiet FO, everything gets leaked.

I’m feeling like a Gobert trade isn’t happening at this point. Not enough noise around it and draft night is just a few days away. The Jazz aren’t a quiet FO, everything gets leaked.

There's noise around Chicago. There was noise around Atlanta as late as end of last week. Not sure what's going on with Toronto.

The two trades that I could see us making that would significantly upgrade the team...
Trade 1 - Jazz receive: KCP, Kuzma | Wizards receive: Conley, NAW, Royce
Trade 2 - Jazz receive: Tobias Harris | 76ers receive: Bojan, Gay, Hernagomez

Don - KCP - Kuzma - Harris - Gobert

Team guts its depth but gets way bigger, better on the glass, and better defensively.
I don't see Washington giving up Kuz and MCP for old man Conley and Royce.

I think it is Gobert and Bojan to Bulls and a 3rd team to get picks. Shooting, size solves both of the Bulls biggest problems. I think Bulls just outbid Atlanta. It is a guess, but I think that is what will happen.