What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

View: https://youtu.be/qAStjTIlz_w

More legendary Rudy Gobert defense.

I'm trying to find the clip of Kleber going 8-12 from 3. Anybody got a link?

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

Why are you trying to make an argument against Rudy? He is by far our best defender. He was put in a position to fail like last year, forcing him to defend on the perimeter knowing that he couldn't commit cus no one was going to rotate and help him if blown by. If you are fair with your takes, you should show his excellent last-posession D to tie the series 2-2.

Why are you trying to make an argument against Rudy? He is by far our best defender. He was put in a position to fail like last year, forcing him to defend on the perimeter knowing that he couldn't commit cus no one was going to rotate and help him if blown by. If you are fair with your takes, you should show his excellent last-posession D to tie the series 2-2.
Because he's overrated. In the playoffs, our system built around him is more of an issue than anything else.

Watch a video. He's bouncing around chasing the ball from within the paint while the guy he'd guarding is wide open.

Terrence Mann and Max Kleber were made to look like Hall of Famers.

Because he's overrated. In the playoffs, our system built around him is more of an issue than anything else.

Watch a video. He's bouncing around chasing the ball from within the paint while the guy he'd guarding is wide open.

Yes, because the Jazz perimeter defenders (MAINLY DONOVAN MITCHELL) cant stay in front of their man so Gobert has to help, but since the Jazz are a lazy *** defensive team, no one helps the helper.

And Donovan litteraly falls asleep on D.

View: https://twitter.com/YoungNBA/status/1480725479623647235

If we actually got Jrue instead of Conley Lopo would just be bitching about how Jrue shooting 27% from 3 makes the lane too clogged for Mitchell.

It's always going to be an excuse about what we could have done or how it isnt Donovan's fault.
Nah. I know quality when I see it. Jrue is fighter. A warrior. An actually good defender.

Conley is a check casher. Great guy. Good player. Awful fit. Horrendous trade.

Lopo remember when you lied to everyone about blocking me and not seeing my post, which is why you couldnt have possibly reported me?

Yeah, we all see you a weasel.

I watch the games closely. And stop there.

Our whole defense is only as good as its weakest link. The Mavs, like the Clippers did, targeted our worst defensive player on the perimeter and put Rudy's man in the corner forcing him to defend two guys at the same time. He oftentimes was in no-man's land because the defense collapsed somewhere else. This resulted in open 3 after open 3 after open 3. If we had decent defenders at the other positions, who could switch and offer minimal rim protection we would be ok.

I'm showing you playoff videos and you bring up a video against the Pistons in the regular season? Lol

View: https://youtu.be/9CL_IA6Y-MY

Yeah, you have the basketball knowledge of a debate show host if you think being dunked on is some kind of reflection on a player's defensive ability.

But that's your level of basketball knowledge. A mental midget. A weasel.

It's insane to me Lopo would really ruin his basketball credibility just to blindly defend Donovan because his feelings hurt that people on a message board dont like his favorite player.

Lopo remember when you lied to everyone about blocking me and not seeing my post, which is why you couldnt have possibly reported me?

Yeah, we all see you a weasel.
I said I blocked you which I did, but on the phone app I can see individual posts and embarass you like I am right now.

Yo, while your boy Conley was playing like total trash, Brunson and Dinwiddie were clowning Rudy.

I said I blocked you which I did, but on the phone app I can see individual posts and embarass you like I am right now.

Yo, while your boy Conley was playing like total trash, Brunson and Dinwiddie were clowning Rudy.

Dinwiddie shot 36% from the field and 27% from 3 for the series against Utah....

Trust me the only person you are embarassing is yourself. You should be banned for stupidity. You should also be banned for having UtahJazz32 as your alt account where you can spew a bunch of ignorant BS.

You starting to post more like your alt right now. Dont let the mask off too much.