What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

If Don become available a lot of teams are going to call on him. He literally averaged more ppg on better efficiency than Steph last season, lol.
He averaged more ppg on better efficiency this year. When Curry didn't have his super team last year he couldn't even lead GS to the playoffs...
How was DM's 57% TS more efficient than Curry's 60%?

Last edited:
It’s ****ing weird lmao. Dudes are literally saying they hope the Timberwolves do amazing next year. Like what in the ****.
Right?

Super weird to root against the players we got in the trade now that they are jazz players. Blind loyalty, playboy.

It’s ****ing weird lmao. Dudes are literally saying they hope the Timberwolves do amazing next year. Like what in the ****.
I don't see us winning a championship... I'd rather Rudy than Lebron or Steph. I think Minnesota will be good so the difference between a few picks is nothing to whine like a child about. It's not going to move the needle.

Y'all know once we trade Don I won't give a **** of y'all root for him or not cuz no amount of your support is going to matter jack **** towards anything.