What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

It’s like talking to someone who has adopted the extreme left or right in politics. There is absolutely no way to convince them they

Ok - you’ve convinced me… you are clearly a paid PR analyst for Mitchell and / or CAA. For the sake of humanity I can’t accept anyone is really like this.
I just support the best player this franchise has ever had.

Actually Diamond Jackson (who’s like 53 or some crazy ****) drives me wild. That dirty talking. I’d kill for a night with her.

Lmao. Within the past week they've hired a different coach than the guy he wanted, traded away his best friend and let his childhood best friend walk. The days of catering to Don are over. This is Ainge's franchise now.
Danny and Donny running the show, it's poetic.

He's going to get a ring
Agreed, I believe two barring catastrophic injury. Jazz traded the player who cared the most about winning or losing, and had the largest effect on winning. They got back picks that won't be high and players that shouldn't start on a chip contender, with the caveat I know nothing about two of the players received. A good haul, but only if the picks are used to get a great piece to pair with Mitchell now, and not wait for the picks to materialize. My bet is they trade Mitchell too. Rudy went to a fantastic situation and a club who already had matured to the place where they can contend. It should be fun to watch.

Agreed, I believe two barring catastrophic injury. Jazz traded the player who cared the most about winning or losing, and had the largest effect on winning. They got back picks that won't be high and players that shouldn't start on a chip contender, with the caveat I know nothing about two of the players received. A good haul, but only if the picks are used to get a great piece to pair with Mitchell now, and not wait for the picks to materialize. My bet is they trade Mitchell too. Rudy went to a fantastic situation and a club who already had matured to the place where they can contend. It should be fun to watch.
Rudy didn't win when it mattered. Retooled the roster three times around him and never made the conference finals.

This is ridiculous. They were a 7 seed last year without Rudy. They will be a top 5 team for sure.
Not for sure. The clips, pelicans and nugs should be significantly improved. If the Lakers can somehow add Kyrie while keeping AD and LeBron then they are 100% in the discussion for top 4 in the west. The west is brutal right now and no one is guaranteed to be a top 5 seed. Would anyone be shocked if we saw the west shake out like this next year.

1. Clippers
2. Warriors
3. Nugs
4. Suns
5. Lakers
6. Griz
7. Pelicans
8. Wolves
9. Mavs
10. Blazers