What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

if we trade Don in a three way trade with Nets/Phx , we definitely NEED to find a way to get Bridges. if we get Ayton, cool. If we don't, not a big deal.
Seems like the hold up is Brooklyn doesn't want Ayton so would be tough to land Bridges.

if we trade Don in a three way trade with Nets/Phx , we definitely NEED to find a way to get Bridges. if we get Ayton, cool. If we don't, not a big deal.
If you don’t get Bridges or something like that no reason to deal with PHX/BK.

Lets make this NYK deal work.

Just throwin this out there.

The more draft picks we obtain the greater the chances are they we land Lebron’s son… who knows, maybe one of the Minny picks turns into Lebron’s kid? Lebron always said he wanted to play with his son…

Just sayin
Lebron is going to be a shell of himself by the time he is eligible and able to play in the NBA. RIght now he
I’d prefer Ben over Ayton to pair with Don. Ben and Don the new Lebron and Wade
Have people forgotten the bad blood between Don and Ben. So how do expect that to work? NO on Ben. I would rather have Ayton. Not even close.

Lebron is going to be a shell of himself by the time he is eligible and able to play in the NBA. RIght now he

Have people forgotten the bad blood between Don and Ben. So how do expect that to work? NO on Ben. I would rather have Ayton. Not even close.
Don and Rudy had bad blood

Reports out of NY are saying the Knicks are reluctant to give up their future picks to acquire DM. I think it could still happen but the signing of Brunson makes it less likely.

Jazz receive: RJ Barrett, Obi Toppin, Evan Fouriner, 2024 1st, 2026 1st, 2028 1st
Knicks receive: Donovan Mitchell

Seems like the hold up is Brooklyn doesn't want Ayton so would be tough to land Bridges.
we don't even need to worry about the Nets.

Right now Ayton's camp literally have zero obligation to participate in this Phx/Nets negotiation for Durant. He can just go sign a QO with another team and say Adios.

If we are involved with this three way conversation with Suns/Nets for Don/Durant. The guy to take out of Phx 100% has to be Bridges.

Beverly+Bridges+Vanderbilt. We might just find a way to improve our defensive rating AFTER losing Gobert. INSANE.

Reports out of NY are saying the Knicks are reluctant to give up their future picks to acquire DM. I think it could still happen but the signing of Brunson makes it less likely.
Most recent report is that they're considering offering Barrett and picks so they don't miss out while he lands in Miami or Brooklyn.

Interesting. Perhaps we were holding out for RJ and we hung up the phone. Then WOJ says what he says on ESPN (Danny's Puta) and all of the sudden RJ is in the mix again.

Are we negotiating / signaling through WOJ? Or do we see Don in Utah again?

I am happy either way. We don't get talent like spida but once in 30 years. Tough to move on from that. Retool for a season and see what happens?

There is no way the Knicks are going to do that trade. I will be shocked if they give up RJ Barrett.
Knicks might be willing (last resort) to include RJ in a potential Donovan Mitchell trade, partially motivated by the fact NYK REALLY doesn't want Mitchell going to BK or Miami. - Recent report