What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

Honestly wouldn’t be against it if it was this time last year.

There is a world where he doesn’t play basketball again.

If you buy low you can’t give assets. You’re doing BK a favor at this point, IMO.

Mike Conley and Rudy Gay for Ben Simmons works salary wise. I doubt they do it. We’d probably have to add a pick.

Mike Conley and Rudy Gay for Ben Simmons works salary wise. I doubt they do it. We’d probably have to add a pick.
Yeah and that’s where I would laugh.

Massive risk vs reward but I’d never give them a pick to do them a massive solid and release them off that contract when it’s highly likely both KD and Kyrie are gone soon and the last thing on the planet they want is that burden.

If you look at the size of his contract and then recognize that he's teetering towards being the worst contract in the league, it's not possible to call that a "buy low" opportunity. It just isn't low-risk.
He’s 25 years old and has 3 years left on his deal. 3x all star; 2x all defense, and 1x all NBA. You’d be acquiring him while also holding onto Donovan. I don’t see any other feasible way we’re adding a 25 year old all NBA / All defensive team player while retaining Don.

Yeah and that’s where I would laugh.

Massive risk vs reward but I’d never give them a pick to do them a massive solid and release them off that contract when it’s highly likely both KD and Kyrie are gone soon and the last thing on the planet they want is that burden.
An All NBA / All Defensive player

I’m down with that but don’t see it happening.
If there’s one man who knows how to build a big 3, I trust Danny, the man that invented it. People didn’t think Pierce had what it took. Did Danny panic? Nope. He went out and traded for 2 other stars to pair him with and changed the landscape of the NBA.