What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

Jefferson never averaged 20/10 for us though he was close. Do you not remember him leading us to the playoffs?
Is this the good faith argument you want to hold here? Al Jefferson was 20-10 3 times in his career. His teams won 23, 27 and 40 games in those seasons.

Yes, his biggest crime, he delayed getting his booster a week...a week. And suddenly he is unlikable and unworkable. That's nuts.
Not sure what you’re referring to. I’ve made no mention of covid/vaccines. How does that play into this at all?

Is this the good faith argument you want to hold here? Al Jefferson was 20-10 3 times in his career. His teams won 23, 27 and 40 games in those seasons.

Alright, keep going. You found 1. I’ll compile a list of players who do affect winning and we will compare afterwards.

Agreed. Gobert was/is awesome.
Though that wasn't the only reason. I mean gobert hasn't been playing on the same team as kanter for a while yet i haven't seen kanter on any all star teams or even close so part of the equation is that kanter isn't very good. Possibly having something to do with defense
This was a direct response/correction to a statement Elizah Huge made and then cowardly deleted and then proceeded to pretend he never made.

With Ayton it’s not so much the on court stuff, it’s the poor personal habits. Staying up until 4 or 5 o’clock in the morning to play video games. Getting only 3 to 4 hours of sleep a night. Think back to AK47 and how bad his addiction to video games was. It definitely impacted his career. Don’t want to see the Jazz repeat the same mistake. There’s a reason Phoenix wants nothing to do with him.

With Ayton it’s not so much the on court stuff, it’s the poor personal habits. Staying up until 4 or 5 o’clock in the morning to play video games. Getting only 3 to 4 hours of sleep a night. Think back to AK47 and how bad his addiction to video games was. It definitely impacted his career. Don’t want to see the Jazz repeat the same mistake. There’s a reason Phoenix wants nothing to do with him.
PHX drove his value into the dirt.

This was a direct response/correction to a statement Elizah Huge made and then cowardly deleted and then proceeded to pretend he never made.

I think you are becoming a bit delusional. Some of your posts are proving this true. Why didn’t you quote it if I made it?

I think the NBA is probably pretty close to telling Brooklyn to go screw themselves. Also, can someone explain to me what draft picks the Lakers are giving up to get Kyrie?

The same '27, '29 picks they've been offering with Russ and THT all summer.

Alright, keep going. You found 1. I’ll compile a list of players who do affect winning and we will compare afterwards.
I never said there aren't 20-10 guys that affect winning. There obviously are. I said 20/10 doesn't automatically mean that player is a winning player, especially on a bad team.

I think the NBA is probably pretty close to telling Brooklyn to go screw themselves. Also, can someone explain to me what draft picks the Lakers are giving up to get Kyrie?
Going to take back Joe Harris contract and give up multiple 1sts.

I never said there aren't 20-10 guys that affect winning. There obviously are. I said 20/10 doesn't automatically mean that player is a winning player, especially on a bad team.

No… that’s not what you said lol. You literally said it means close to nothing.

Being 20/10 player means close to nothing, especially on a bad team. Enes Kanter was once a 20/10 player.

There is not many teams that had 20/10 players that were bad either. Just a dumb misinformed statement is all.