What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

Donovan made his camp colors the same as NYK Knicks colors..... @oneye
FV4XXMfXEAEpjBP
You are just making stuff up. He's just "unnerved and unsettled" and it reflects in his camp colors.

This just confirms to me how damn smart itd be to trade Don for the Knicks picks (if they are even offered). Making moves to please a guy to keep him happy will mess up the team... whether they are full on weirdos like Kyrie or good dudes like Donovan. Getting that pick package has had a way of paying off and it isn't something that should be offered as much as it gets thrown out there these days.

Don and JC for KD. Put the best defensive and best offensive player in the league together. KD gets to be the bus driver and lead Utah to its first title. Legacy saved.

Last edited:
Gordon Chiesa was on Bill Riley today and seemed to suggest that the Hawks are in play with Capela, Collins, Huerter and #16, but the Jazz would potentially need to add Bogdanovic to the deal.

Chiesa was also the first source I heard who said Chicago would be interested in trading Vucevic and Patrick Williams for Gobert. He said that on air at least a month ago.

My personal opinion is that the Jazz really want a draft pick in that range, and the targets would be Jalen Williams, followed by Tari Eason.

The thing that sucks about this is now the trade market coming to a halt while everyone waits to see if Kyrie is crazy and if KD wants out. Watch Kyrie's bipolar *** hold up a fun draft night full of trades.

Have just received word that things are really heating up in Jazzland.

For the trade Rudy camp (and even if you’re not)…I think you’re going to like this one.