What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

Per 36…
Player A: 16.7 points, 11.6 rebounds, 3.5 assists, 2.2 blocks

Player B: 17.4 points, 16.4 rebounds, 1.2 assists, 2.3 blocks

One costs you $38M and the other is $9M

So, given our pick could convey to OKC in 2026 (which is the latest it could convey - and cool side note, if it doesn't convey then, it's just extinguished - no 2nd rounder or anything), then the earliest pick we could send out in a trade today would be our 2028 1st rounder, is that right?

I don't know the rules around the '24 OKC pick, but I thought the earliest FRP the Jazz could potentially trade was '26. If the Jazz tank in '24 and keep their pick, then maybe that gets pushed back.

It is strange the Jazz havent tweeted a single thing about the new players they got.

Makes me think a trade might happen soon? If this thing were going to take a minute, you'd think they would welcome them on twtter.

Jake Fischer said he won't be surprised if some of the pieces from Minnesota get moved, he said he knows of one team they're having discussions with right now.

If the Suns are willing to offer Brides, Ayton, Johnson, and picks, I think that's the best offer out there.

F—Face: Ask the person to smile. Does one side of the face droop?

A—Arms: Ask the person to raise both arms. Does one arm drift downward?

S—Speech: Ask the person to repeat a simple phrase. Is the speech slurred or strange?

T—Time: If you see any of these signs, call 9-1-1 right away.
Cocaine is a powerful drug

Jake Fischer said he won't be surprised if some of the pieces from Minnesota get moved, he said he knows of one team they're having discussions with right now.
If I’m a real playoff team or contender, there are pieces I would for sure go after on the Jazz depending on my assets and needs. I feel like the Jazz have paths to several more picks besides Mitchell.

I say get all of them. Stock the roster with buy-low/rehab fliers, serious professionals looking for their last NBA contract (i.e. Millsap), G-Leaguers, and other projects. Sell high on the rehab projects as soon as it makes sense, see if you can dig out any Jingles/RoCo/Demarre Carrol/etc finds, and lose a ******** of games on the way.