What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

You think Bojan, Rudy, and Clarkson are better scoring options then Thompson, Poole, and Wiggins? Jesus
We did have the number one offense. Those three score more points at 48 vs 56 but at worse true shooting percentage and better offensive ranking, hence the #1 offensive rating team in the NBA. You also left off Conley who is the worst offensive rating of those 4 on the Jazz is better than the best from those 3.

Trade Donovan because we want to rebuild a winner committed to defense with Herro and Robinson, who make Donovan look like prime Tony Allen.

Can you show me the clutch stats for him against the other top stars in the league? Also 25/5/5 on 45/35/85 splits for the #1 offensive team in the NBA is really bad? Lol

The Jazz haven’t had anyone that could score at a level since Karl Malone. If we keep him or trade him, it is what it is.

My entire point has been that he has value around the league. iirc fisher and Larsen said if the jazz move on they expect the package to be one good young players and 4-5 first round picks.
Ah, I understand now you havent watched the Jazz play this year, got it.

When he chocked over and over in the clutch you just looked at the box score and saw those numbers.

Again, I am all for keeping Mitchell if he is committed to this team. That is an easy choice. Is he? I have no idea but it does not seem like it based on reports.

We did have the number one offense. Those three score more points at 48 vs 56 but at worse true shooting percentage and better offensive ranking, hence the #1 offensive rating team in the NBA. You also left off Conley who is the worst offensive rating of those 4 on the Jazz is better than the best from those 3.
Conley averaged 9 ppg on 33% in the playoffs. The Don blame and hate is just crazy at this point but lets keep it to trades. I don't care if you love or hate Donovan, people close to the team said we want a good young player and 4-5 first round picks.

Ah, I understand now you havent watched the Jazz play this year, got it.

When he chocked over and over in the clutch you just looked at the box score and saw those numbers.

Again, I am all for keeping Mitchell if he is committed to this team. That is an easy choice. Is he? I have no idea but it does not seem like it based on reports.
Can you give me data proving what you're saying or are you just making it up to fit your narrative?

One of the reasons he's done with the team is because of the ignorant fanbase that spams his TL daily with hate.

It's trade discussion, your overlord Andy Larsen said what he believes Don will fetch. If you disagree with me then you're disagreeing with him. If you want Don discussion mention me there.

Conley averaged 9 ppg on 33% in the playoffs. The Don blame and hate is just crazy at this point but lets keep it to trades. I don't care if you love or hate Donovan, people close to the team said we want a good young player and 4-5 first round picks.
He sucked in the playoffs this year, just like Mitchell sucked. Mitchell shot 8 3s a game at 20%. If you cant admit Mitchell was really bad in the playoffs and really really bad in the clutch this year its pretty pointless to discuss much more.

Again you are making arguments to me that have nothing to do with me. You can keep having these strawman arguments but they wont get you very far. I dont want the heat package offer. If we trade Mitchell I think we need a good or upcoming player/s and lots of potentially good picks.

He sucked in the playoffs this year, just like Mitchell sucked. Mitchell shot 8 3s a game at 20%. If you cant admit Mitchell was really bad in the playoffs and really really bad in the clutch this year its pretty pointless to discuss much more.

Again you are making arguments to me that have nothing to do with me. You can keep having these strawman arguments but they wont get you very far. I dont want the heat package offer. If we trade Mitchell I think we need a good or upcoming player/s and lots of potentially good picks.
Donovan wasn't good in the playoffs last year. How are we going to land all of that if Donovan is really bad as you've implied?

Can you give me data proving what you're saying or are you just making it up to fit your narrative?

One of the reasons he's done with the team is because of the ignorant fanbase that spams his TL daily with hate.

So you are saying he was good in the clutch this year? Again, you obviously didnt watch the games then because no one in their right mind would claim that. In the clutch he shot 27% in the playoffs which was the worst on our team next to Royce. In the regular season he shot 33% and 18% from 3 (on one shot a game in the clutch which is really really really bad) he also had a turnover every other game in the Clutch, which is really bad.

Donovan wasn't good in the playoffs last year. How are we going to land all of that if Donovan is really bad as you've implied?
Because teams think the same as I do where I said he is likely to bounce back from a bad playoffs and a bad clutch year.

Oh just for comparison Curry shot 50% and Booker shot 57% compared to Mitchells 27% in the clutch.
Source?

The Suns were up 3-2 with a chance to secure a WCF birth, clutch superstar Booker averaged 15 ppg in the last 2 on 9/31 FG (29%), 0/8 3FG, with 5 assists and 12 turnovers as the Suns lost one game by 30 and the other by 27.

Source?

The Suns were up 3-2 with a chance to secure a WCF birth, clutch superstar Booker averaged 15 ppg in the last 2 on 9/31 FG (29%), 0/8 3FG, with 5 assists and 12 turnovers as the Suns lost one game by 30 and the other by 27.
NBA.com

The Suns fans don't drag Booker like our fanbase drags Donovan despite going 9/31, 0/8 from 3 and having more than double TO/Assist with two chances to get to the WCF. Interesting.
So the sample size of 5 games means it doesnt matter when it Mitchell but it does against Booker got it. Actually I was wrong he shot 57% in the regular season and it dropped to 50%. Booker also got his team to the Finals the year before and the WCF this year. Places Mitchell has not got close to.

So the sample size of 5 games means it doesnt matter when it Mitchell but it does against Booker got it. Actually I was wrong he shot 57% in the regular season and it dropped to 50%. Booker also got his team to the Finals the year before and the WCF this year. Places Mitchell has not got close to.
I never said it mattered for either but you said Booker is so clutch when he choked against the Mavericks worse than Donovan did.

Booker's team is significantly better than what we've had.

Either way who cares, lets discuss trades. I think Donovan will net us a good young pieces and 4 1st round picks in a trade based on Andy Larsen's reports.