What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

I’d be curious to hear people’s dream deal (let’s try and keep ‘em in the realm of possibility) as well as the minimum package people would accept.

My original dream deal was getting #4 to draft Murray and future SAC picks, but he's probably shown out too much early for them to attach a bunch of picks, which is a bummer. Now it might be something with a bunch of picks from the Magic? I think it's still somewhat realistic to hope New York offers the farm, but I think you've got to put them on the clock to even get that possibility.

Minimum? Hard to know what teams are really offering, but I'd take Robinson/Herro/Jovic/2-3 picks from MIA and look to flip Herro elsewhere for another couple of picks.

Damn, Lopo got a two weeker?

He must be on one. Probably the best time to be banned though. It's the dead time of the NBA year.

Not trying to argue with you, I understand why you think he will bust. Why is everything I read about him that he’s being considered the best prospect in draft history?
If he doesn't bust and he becomes the best player he could possibly become with his size he will be a (pardon the overused phrase) generational talent. The kind of talent that is underpaid when they are paid the absolute max. Those are the kinds of players that allow you to add a few very good pieces around them and compete for titles.

Damn, Lopo got a two weeker?

He must be on one. Probably the best time to be banned though. It's the dead time of the NBA year.
If he can't change his behavior, and there's no reason to think he can, he'll come back just to get a 6 month ban in a week or two.

If he can't change his behavior, and there's no reason to think he can, he'll come back just to get a 6 month ban in a week or two.
Lmao. He has become the hunted. He just got to chill out for a few months. He's put a target on his back and anything post that can get him infracted will get reported. I know how it is. Stay strong @LoPo

Lmao. He has become the hunted. He just got to chill out for a few months. He's put a target on his back and anything post that can get him infracted will get reported. I know how it is. Stay strong @LoPo
I'm sure he has done his fair share of reporting all while dishing out the very same kinds of things he likely reported others for.

Question. I read somewhere we couldn’t trade any of the assets we received in the Gobert trade until Sept 6. That might be one thing holding up a DM trade.
I’ve tried to confirm (or find it again) and failed.
Can anyone confirm? Do we have to wait to trade those players?

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Question. I read somewhere we couldn’t trade any of the assets we received in the Gobert trade until Sept 6. That might be one thing holding up a DM trade.
I’ve tried to confirm (or find it again) and failed.
Can anyone confirm? Do we have to wait to trade those players?

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

August 9th for Kessler and September 6th for the others.