What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

dok_article_pic.jpeg

Hold onto all the late first and dont take any risk cuz we might get a star at 27
lmao

Tarde 4 Lonzo!

1. Helps the tank.
2. Exchanges bad salary beyond this year for asset of better potential this year.
3. Solves roster crunch.
4. Save Ryan teh monies.

Again, being out for the season is only a positive for the Utah Jazz.

Yes, explain why we should have to give up assets for someone out for the year when said player is not an all-star nor close to it? Normally the team trading said player attaches assets with them.

Yes, explain why we should have to give up assets for someone out for the year when said player is not an all-star nor close to it? Normally the team trading said player attaches assets with them.
If we traded two first round picks for a guy with one leg, people would lmao their asses off at us and be right.

Lonzo might never be an All-Star because All-Star is typicallly a stat driven award, but his impact level is that of an All-Star. Truly one of the most unique players in the NBA who can play alongside anyone, be an elite defender, make everyone around him better on both ends, and a high level volume 3pt shooter.

We couldn’t even get a Tony Bradley late first for Bogey but we should give up 2 for Lonzo lmao.
Bogey is a 35 year old on an expiring deal and the Jazz wanted to not take long-term salary back. They arent comparable scenarios.

You are also dealing with a limited amount of teams if you are talking about late first. Not every team can be like "Yeah we have a late first to give you".

Let me frame this in a way that will make it palatable for the people who are against it:

Would you trade a single late first (25th or lower, along with the vet players most dont want here) for a guarantee that the Jazz would have a bottom 3 record vs possibly being the 8th worst record?

Bogey is a 35 year old on an expiring deal and the Jazz wanted to not take long-term salary back. They arent comparable scenarios.

You are also dealing with a limited amount of teams if you are talking about late first. Not every team can be like "Yeah we have a late first to give you".

Bogey barely just turned 33 weirdo. He’s not out for the entire ****ing season. He would fit in and help any team in contention on offense.

Bogey barely just turned 33 weirdo. He’s not out for the entire ****ing season. He would fit in and help any team in contention on offense.
Well I guess teams who had late first to offer didnt really see it that way, or they wanted to attach long-term salary back (yes these are the facts but still keep making stuff up pls)

It's still minor surgery.
Its not. Basically they either botched the surgery the first time or have no idea what is going in and this is the exploratory surgery they hope will correct the issue or discover the problem. It may be a minor procedure but he's got a major issue.

Well I guess teams who had late first to offer didnt really see it that way, or they wanted to attach long-term salary back (yes these are the facts but still keep making stuff up pls)

Yet teams are chomping at the bit to offer 2 firsts for Lonzo. You are something special.

Its not. Basically they either botched the surgery the first time or have no idea what is going in and this is the exploratory surgery they hope will correct the issue or discover the problem. It may be a minor procedure but he's got a major issue.
Time will tell. Pain management isnt a fully understood thing. The doctors say his knee is structurally sound. Give him the year, let him rebuild his confidence in his knee and figure out what works. It's worth the risk.

I’m also wondering what I made up. We couldn’t get a first for Bogey but we should trade 2 for Lonzo. Not sure how that is making anything up. Dude is one of the worst posters on the board when he digs in on some stupid **** like this.

Yet teams are chomping at the bit to offer 2 firsts for Lonzo. You are something special.
I think a lot of teams would. I dont think Lonzo is on the trading block for that kind of offer.

Obviously if a team didnt have many picks they wouldn't do it, but there are a handful of teams with a ton of picks who can afford to take that risk.

Yeah but we can. I just told you that really good vets on expiring deals can be had for a late first but you just wanna lmao.

I also remember this clown saying we weren’t trading Rudy or Donovan and that he was 100% convinced Bogey was getting traded to the Knicks. Some of the dumbest **** I’ve ever heard.

I’m also wondering what I made up. We couldn’t get a first for Bogey but we should trade 2 for Lonzo. Not sure how that is making anything up. Dude is one of the worst posters on the board when he digs in on some stupid **** like this.
Andy Larsen reported late first were available for Bogey but we had to take back salary. Yes, you made up the false report that the Jazz could not get back a late first for Bogey.