What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
I truly don’t know but I can’t see Dallas having any, let alone a lot, of assets needed to get Rudy.

Educate me.
It would have to be unprotected picks in 2025, 2027, and 2029. The could also do a sign and trade of Brunson for something we want.

It’s not great. We’d have to take a semi bad contract as well… Hardaway or Dinwiddie most likely.

jom2003

My version of this trade was better… get gave or Strus too. The Duncan contract is terrible… bogey is n upgrade and gives them some salary flexibility which they will desperately need.
Sure, Bogey is better than all three of them(Robinson, Strus and Gabe Vincent). But either way trading Bogey would be a more realistic way to get us back into this year's draft.

Ferguson_Mellochill

2019 Prediction Contest Winner
Some supposed insider with the Hawks posted on a Hawks' fan board recently that the Hawks have worked out a deal for Gobert involving Capela, Hunter and a future FRP. Deal has some contingencies and likely has a 3rd team involved balancing the salary requirement. Deal would happen in early July. It sounds as though the Jazz aren't entirely opposed to trading Donovan, but would want a superstar in return. Barring the Jazz moving Mitchell for a superstar (e.g., Damian Lillard), the Jazz would likely trade Gobert.

This person also thinks that Charlotte is a leading candidate to land Ayton in a sign-and-trade, but that CP3 is pushing for the Suns to keep Ayton.

Last edited:

Jingled

2019 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
Some supposed insider with the Hawks posted on a Hawks' fan board recently that the Hawks have worked out a deal for Gobert involving Capela, Hunter and a future FRP. Deal has some contingencies and likely has a 3rd team involved balancing the salary requirement. Deal would happen in early July. It sounds as though the Jazz aren't entirely opposed to trading Donovan, but would want a superstar in return. Barring the Jazz moving Mitchell for a superstar (e.g., Damian Lillard), the Jazz would likely trade Gobert.

This person also thinks that Charlotte is a leading candidate to land Ayton in a sign-and-trade, but that CP3 is pushing for the Suns to keep Ayton.

Why the hell would a Hawks insider be posting on a fan board?

FrenchJazzFa

2022 Award Winner
I think FO will start by the beggining, which of our 2 ''stars'' are commited to Jazz? On my opinion, Rudy is willing to stay as a jazz player for ever when Don may not.