What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
Bev is a dog... if he is on the roster he will give it 100%... its what he does. You put him out there to compete... tell him you are working on finding him the best situation and I don't think he makes a big deal about it. Worst case you tell him to be a good soldier and if you can't find anything by the deadline then you will buy him out.

I don't see him being a problem. tbh
No doubt he is a competitor, he will lay it all out on the floor, and give the new coach and the team and the front office hell if it is obvious we are just tanking.

I really wish Mitchell were 1/2 the competitor Bev is. We would have likely advanced this year and last.

Avery

I think Bev will be moved no matter what just because some contender will throw minutes at him. Perhaps it's at midseason depending on what happens, but our backcourt is just so crowded right now and they're not going to want to mothball him and derail any value.

We'd probably love to get some future first with protections for him, but I'm sure this FO heavily values his expiring status.

LoPo

No he didn't. He explained that he didn't say what he said and he didn't do what he did. It is that simple.
Spin doctors at work. You guys are such liars it's pathetic.

I never attacked Rudy just because people were praising him like MTSteve said. That's a lie.

Why can't you guy just have integrity? Is it really that hard?

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
Spin doctors at work. You guys are such liars it's pathetic.

I never attacked Rudy just because people were praising him like MTSteve said. That's a lie.

Why can't you guy just have integrity? Is it really that hard?
That's not what Steve said, that's what you said as per the actual quote. Talk about spin. Do you want to discuss what the definition of "is" is?

LoPo

To be fair Lopo, you yourself have literally admitted that you dog on Gobert here because of other people here praising him so much.
@LogGrad98

Now will you just shut up? This is what Steve said which is a lie.

I never dogged on Rudy because people were praising him. I dogged on Rudy because he was being given credit for everything good, and not being held responsible for anything bad.