What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

Hope we trade Clarkson and KO today. If we're gonna make pure tank moves for meh returns, then go all in for it.
no reason KO or Gay should be on the roster after today. clarkson i sorta get as you don't want to leave Lauri entirely alone, but as long as we don't give a **** about return and we are in full tank mode just dump them for anything.

Move Westbrook to the Nets for Simmons and 2 Suns picks. He can be the point guard now which takes some pressure off his shooting.

Move Westbrook to the Nets for Simmons and 2 Suns picks. He can be the point guard now which takes some pressure off his shooting.
I just hate him so much and his deal is so bad. I will need DFS (who can't be aggregated) and at least two of the unprotected picks they own after 2023.

Why would the Nets do that? Basically throwing away 2 unprotected first round picks just to kick Ben Simmons to the curb.

I vote we lock this thread to just actual legit rumors instead of our own internal ideas and conjecture. At least until the deadline passes in a couple of hours.

All in favor? Manifest it.

I don't really feel like you can trade Gay at this point. His contract has negative value. We already shipped off all the young guys with upside that we could have glued his contract to as salary matching filler. To ship him out, we will have to send out draft compensation attached. I don't really see us as desperate enough to do that. One of the things I think was messed up in the Conley trade was that we didn't find a way to get Gay into it.
no reason KO or Gay should be on the roster after today. clarkson i sorta get as you don't want to leave Lauri entirely alone, but as long as we don't give a **** about return and we are in full tank mode just dump them for anything.

Hope we trade Clarkson and KO today. If we're gonna make pure tank moves for meh returns, then go all in for it.
Yeah, would be a bummer if we can’t move Clarkson and KO to improve our draft position. Get a young player and a couple of second rounders or something for them.

Right now I wouldn't make any big move (like Ben Simmons) that boxes you into anything. Wait for the draft to make a big move... see what you have first.