What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

2nd rounders are so widly different in value.

A 2nd in the top 40? Fairly valuable.

A pick in the 40-50 range? Kind of meh.

A pick in the 50's? Basically worthless

This has to be a record for the most 2nd round picks moved in a day.
I'm just imagining the teams at the register on the trade call counting the picks like change with Adam Silver operating as the store clerk... do these teams even have all these seconds or just making it up.

So we're looking to be done?
the deadline could not get much worse for someone wanting to watch a competetive ball game. I get tanking but why wait until its too late in the season to ensure you are in the hunt?
I cannot imagine any scenario where Danny thinks the return was the prize, and only see this as a win for the Jazz if they get into the top 5 of this draft as a result.
I think we are not done if he can steal value and redeem himself he will, but if all he cares about is losing as much as possilble for the next couple season- he is done.

Knox to the Warriors now... what are the Warriors doing? Guess just saving money... wonder if they know Curry is toast this year.

This has to be a record for the most 2nd round picks moved in a day.

Teams like OKC and us have robbed so much of the firsts it kinda increases 2nd rounders value a bit. A lot of teams around there with so few 1sts that some of them will see a value having some 2nds to add cheap role players for their bench.

Warriors got 5 2nd's for Wiseman. Bey goes to Atlanta. Wiseman to Detroit.

Warriors are going to save $107 mil in salary+lux tax payments if they don't use the exception on another player.