What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

Yeah, that was a stupid argument from HH.

Wings or forwards who can play center are not the same as centers who can only play center.

If people can't realize that centers are the most unvital position for an NBA contender, you really can't tell them anything.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

Quite the contrary. You’re telling me Boston wouldn’t have beat Golden State if they replaced Smart and Williams with Gobert?

You guys are right Rudy is the key to a title and one of the most valuable players in the NBA. Sucks that teams won't give up Hunter or P-Will for him, smh.

AD was worth a **** ton more because he can do a **** ton more.

All these Rudy homers are going to get a rude awakening when they see what he's really worth.

But better to get less for him now than pay him what he's owed.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

I’d much rather keep him than deal him 75 cents on the dollar.

File this under Best Buy "sauces". I have a guy I know well who's son is a guy at the state gov that has a lot of connections. He's hung with Post Malone and the Jazz guys a bunch... they call him to get stuff done for them... anywell... its a really reliable Best Buy sauce.

Rudy called him really recently to go hang cuz he was feeling down... they went out... Doke came too. Said Rudy is pretty bummed about all the trade stuff.. the "sauce" indicated the owner wants him out. Doke also said he doesn't have a lot of friends other than Rudy on the team. Kinda sucks.

Anyway... indication that it may really happen based on how Rudy is feeling... maybe.

Tag a couple folks that may want to see this @NUMBERICA @Saint Cy of JFC @infection
Disappointing to me but the tea leaves seem to be pointing this way. Hard for me to figure out why you trade a legit all star who wants to be here and has been public about wanting to win a title here so we can keep someone who most believe does not want to be here. Makes no sense to me. I really hope Donny gets a lot more efficient.

The correct answer on Rudy is he’s not a top-10 player in the league but he’s absolutely a top-20 player. He can transform an entire defense by himself. He is the best paint defender in the league and maybe ever. Will he be overpaid the last year-ish of his deal? Probably yes.

We should absolutely be getting back a starter or two, a young prospect and picks. Anything less isn’t worth it at all. Unless we get back a package like OG + GTJ.

Disappointing to me but the tea leaves seem to be pointing this way. Hard for me to figure out why you trade a legit all star who wants to be here and has been public about wanting to win a title here so we can keep someone who most believe does not want to be here. Makes no sense to me. I really hope Donny gets a lot more efficient.

Jazz are a solid regular-season team with the #1 offense, but teams with more size/length/versatility have shown time and again that they can beat us in a long series. Now the Jazz are tapped out of assets and need to reboot. That also means resetting the timeline and letting go of players who are 30+ y.o. Don't be surprised if Conley, Bojan and Rudy are all gone by the trade deadline, if not by training camp. Quin saw this coming and said, "Ima head out."

Just my opinion.

If it were me, I'd try to move both Rudy and Donovan and try to come away with Banchero and multiple other lottery picks to build with.