What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
Hey... you are on to something... and to really make we hit the nail on the head what we should do is name ourselves the Utah Nouns.
No team has ever won an NBA championship with “U” being the first letter in their location name. On the contrary, San Antonio has won many and the Sonics and St. Louis Hawks have won them. Even the Syracuse Nationals.

We must become the Salt Lake Nouns.

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
You never know, I could see Johnnie Bryant or Alex Jensen playing him as much as Quin did because they already have a relationship with him.
It’s possible but I’d say if that came to fruition, it’s indicative of many other problems and we’re screwed if that’s the route they took.

whatthe

Basketball evolves but it tends to circle back to basics. I see Rudy going far in the playoffs if he has long wing defenders around him. Tim Duncan would not have gone far without Tony Parker and Ginoboli. Does this mean Gobert is a top 5 or top 10 player. He isn't. He has distinct limits. These limits are not end all. With the right team they can be easily handled.

Elizah Huge

Respect All, Fear None
Contributor
Trash? Hell no.

Overrated around here? No doubt. He ain't a top 15 player in the NBA unless you think the regular season matters more than the playoffs.

It’s just a joke lol. I think you underrate him and others overrate him. There is a middle ground that is the right answer.