What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

There are ways to get under.

I think the Jazz could legit just send THT to Indiana (especially if there's anything to this notion that the Jazz blocked a Pacers trade by getting him).
What’s Indiana’s pick situation?

Meh. Getting a 2nd would be dope. The important thing is they are sufficiently under the cap and can just absorb him (and the Jazz get a ~$11 million TPE).
Sounds like we would have had better luck keeping Beverley and using him elsewhere.

So we can’t do a 1 for 2 trade without waiving some guys… we are currently only able to sign one more white center… so I expect today we make a move… either to sign one more white center or clear some additional roster spots to get more white centers… stay tuned.

That’s why it’s the stealthy tank move… play Dok, Kessler, Zeller at center and your record gets real bad but it relates to one big roster hole. Fill that hole when you are ready to compete(go on ahead with the that’s what she said jokes).
Why would she say something about filling a hole?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh......

If this is true I think it helps us more in the tank race. The drop off from Turner to Theis or whatever... is huge. Low to mid 30s wins.
Maybe we should be rooting for them to trade Turner and tank hard, but then decide that they want to trade '23 unprotected to us at the deadline for THT because he's so ****ing good, you know?

Maybe we should be rooting for them to trade Turner and tank hard, but then decide that they want to trade '23 unprotected to us at the deadline for THT because he's so ****ing good, you know?
We stuck with THT for a year homie... Lakers tricked us.

I just hope something happens by Friday which would give guys like Bog a chance to be with their new team on the first day of training camp.

Hardy doesn't need the distraction hanging over the team during camp either.