What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

Watched a FanDuel vid and Shams mentioned the Jazz have suitors for Clarkson and Beasley, but they are going to ride things out for the next little bit to see where they are before doing anything.

If Kyrie could be had for that, I would rather just keep him. In that case I would try to send Malik to the Nets instead of KO though. Kyrie, I belive, is a decent human who says incredibly stupid things. A lot less of an opportunity to do that in Utah.
Nah man… he’s an invasive cancer. He’s says his dumb **** because he thinks he’s the smartest dude in the room. That doesn’t stop with conspiracy theories and religion. Goes to coaching and basketball strategy too… he’s toxic and can’t even keep his shot together for 10 games in a contract year.

Do folks around here like Kuminga or Wiseman as prospects?

I could see the Warriors looking for guys readier to play now and we have plenty of guys in that salary range, though I don't think they'd be looking for more guards. Markkanen/Olynyk/Vanderbilt mainly.

Nah man… he’s an invasive cancer. He’s says his dumb **** because he thinks he’s the smartest dude in the room. That doesn’t stop with conspiracy theories and religion. Goes to coaching and basketball strategy too… he’s toxic and can’t even keep his shot together for 10 games in a contract year.
Yeah, I'm sure on a personal relationship level is a fine person, maybe even swell. He's just got some brain rot stuff going on.

I would say best case scenario is you find trades for Conley, Beasley, and Gay. That way you can really free up minutes for Sexton, THT, and Ochai.

We would probably lose enough to not be a playoff team that way so we at least have like the 10th overall pick or so (and maybe get great luck)

I could see the Warriors looking for guys readier to play now and we have plenty of guys in that salary range, though I don't think they'd be looking for more guards. Markkanen/Olynyk/Vanderbilt mainly.
My brother is a Warriors fan with pretty strong Warriors glasses, and he rates both of them like the second coming. They both have a lot of upside, but they also haven't showed _that_ much yet, so... I wouldn't give up Lauri, but I think they are both very much worth some assets.

I don't mind them but they better be sending a lot more than that for Lauri and even Vandy. Maybe Steph and both those guys for Lauri I would consider, but probably still w
say no.

Jazz need to keep Lauri. We’ve been waiting for years to get a guy just like him. . .

And now that they have, fans want to trade him? Hell no. Keep him.

He’s a 25 year old, 7’ wing who can handle, dunk, shoot 3’s and now (apparently) play defense too?

I do love the idea of getting Kuminga (who’s upside I think is huge), but not for Markkanen or Vando. Pretty much everyone else should be on the table though.

If Kyrie could be had for that, I would rather just keep him. In that case I would try to send Malik to the Nets instead of KO though. Kyrie, I belive, is a decent human who says incredibly stupid things. A lot less of an opportunity to do that in Utah.
Kyrie Andrew Irving has been disrespectful to the Jewish community and by extension, disrespectful to the wider community. He spreads conspiracy theories, undermines coaches, and behaves like an ill-informed individual. No Sir, I do not want him on our Jazz.

I really like Herb Jones and Dyson Daniels from the Pels. I highly doubt they trade them but just wanted to throw those names out there. They've done a really nice job of drafting the past 2 years.

I really like Herb Jones and Dyson Daniels from the Pels. I highly doubt they trade them but just wanted to throw those names out there. They've done a really nice job of drafting the past 2 years.
Wings, wings and more wings. And when you draft a guard. . . make sure he has wing size.

Jazz need to draft the best wings they can and see which ones develop. Being able to switch on defense across the board would be pretty damn nice.

Kyrie Irving, Russell Westbrook and Ben Simmons are the three guys I would hate most to actually see suit up for the Jazz, but even then, if it’s the best thing for the team I’d just hold my nose and root for them anyways.

Wings, wings and more wings. And when you draft a guard. . . make sure he has wing size.

Jazz need to draft the best wings they can and see which ones develop. Being able to switch on defense across the board would be pretty damn nice.
There wasn't a player under 6'-4" picked in the first round of the past draft so teams are waking up. I do think smaller guys can play an important role such as CJ and Alvarado on the Pels, watching them now, but they are not the main course on that team. Honestly don't even believe Donovan can be the #1 guy on a championship team. Maybe Morant can do it but have serious concern about how he plays and how long he can stay healthy in this league.

Unfortunately, playing him more might have the opposite effect.
I dont think it will. He has to prove he is healthy and capable of being a solid offensive player. Unfortunately we significantly overpaid for him, so trading him might be tough, but I do think he will raise his value over time.

Dallas being a buyer with picks there wouldnt surprise me. Who is the team giving the player(s) to the Suns is the mystery question.