What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

I do think this will force the Lakers to make a stupid trade. I am sure DA wants to take advantage of this.
Lebron gonna be just unbearable… I’m truly shocked at how gun shy Pelinka is. Rushed into the Westbrook business and overpaid.. has a chance to land a legit big three and wouldn’t come with the big offer. Magic and Lebron gonna tag team his ***… he gone in a few months.

Durant no want trade now. He get better defense plus he get Dimwiddle who not good as Kyrie but good enough with Durant have ball to feed him. They get FRP too and get rid of nutty badboy too.
It was probably as good as Brooklyn could have gotten. I'm sure they have been in Kyrie trade talks with most interested parties for the past year, so it was probably fast to get a deal done.

Lebron gonna be just unbearable… I’m truly shocked at how gun shy Pelinka is. Rushed into the Westbrook business and overpaid.. has a chance to land a legit big three and wouldn’t come with the big offer. Magic and Lebron gonna tag team his ***… he gone in a few months.

Watch bron demand a trade tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am just amazed that the Lakers are just trying to improve around the edges (Rui and Beverley) and not trying to make a big move.

I think Dinwiddie is a decent pickup. I also like DFS. A first is good.

But I think Conley, Clarkson, and Vanderbilt fits way better for the next 2 years. But that would have required the Lakers adding both picks for Kyrie.

Three thoughts.

The Nets don't have any picks and so they are starting to look to the future here.

No one wants Westbrook.

The Lakers didn't offer more than one 1st round pick. Ha ha ha! Thats gonna piss off every laker fan. They are going to miss the playoffs and management just lost their jobs. Magic gonna whine. Bronny might be gone. Perhaps they were holding out to sweeten their offer.

Knicks tried to save a dime in the Mitchell sweepstakes and lost.

LA tried to save a nickel in the Kyrie sweepstakes and lost.

Both should be more desperate the next time around. Danny will have to replay these NBAFUNNIEST HOME VIDEOS prior to his next deals with everyone.

It’s possible a LAL-UTA trade is still possible. But I feel like the Kyrie to DAL makes it much less likely.

Wait..the Nets have a Dallas 2009 unprotected which player(s) would you trade for that pick if the Nets are in a win now mode?

Wait..the Nets have a Dallas 2009 unprotected which player(s) would you trade for that pick if the Nets are in a win now mode?
Great question. Not Kessler, Markkanen or Agbaji. Another unprotected pick that far out - pretty much anybody else tbh.

Maybe even two if the money checks out.

Great question. Not Kessler, Markkanen or Agbaji. Another unprotected pick - pretty much anybody else tbh.

Maybe even two if the money checks out.
Conley, Clarkson, Beasley for a Nets and Dallas unprotected picks and maybe a good player. They would have enough shooters to make Simmons useful again. Take that Lakers..

It’s possible a LAL-UTA trade is still possible. But I feel like the Kyrie to DAL makes it much less likely.
I agree… I wonder if James gets super aggressive and they feel the need to do something.

The Westbrook trade is a little ho-hum since it’s been on the table for so long , but it’s all about both picks , not just one

Clipps want to move or pay out wall .

Interesting to see what nets do with Finey-smith , I’d say they are more open in moving him for the right return .

Think DA is doing this perfectly , sit back and wait for the panic