What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

I need to know what the protection is on the pick and what it conveys to if it lands within the protection.

Here's what I think:
1) Jazz want to tank for this draft.
2) Jazz want Lakers to increase the chances that the Twolves' pick ends up in the lottery
3) Jazz want off Conley's money for next year
4) Jazz are done with Vanderbilt and aren't keen to re-sign Beasley either.

I want to see the protections but this is a big win. Wait to see what happens tomorrow as far as what was going to be available... but we should all be happy.

For all those that said the tank wouldn't happen... CHOOOOOO CHOOOOOOOOO!!!!! We will go from 13th to 7th (maybe 6th)... no idea what happens from there but we good.

If anything, we could be giving away two picks in early 30s for a Lakers pick that end up in the late 20s, while giving away four rotation players in the process.

I want to see the protections but this is a big win. Wait to see what happens tomorrow as far as what was going to be available... but we should all be happy.

For all those that said the tank wouldn't happen... CHOOOOOO CHOOOOOOOOO!!!!! We will go from 13th to 7th (maybe 6th)... no idea what happens from there but we good.
LOSER MENTALITY no wonder you called this trade. Worst trade in Danny Ainge's career