What's new

Trade Rumors Involving the Jazz

How so? If you tell me the deal is something and I judge it... then the reporting was wrong... I am somehow wrong.

Its also hilarious the same people bitching about how the Lakers are always good are worried about top 4 protections.
You’re moving goal posts my man.

First it was “one unprotected pick is wild good, y’all are stupid”

Now it’s “I’d actually prefer it to be protected. Just felt wrong and not on brand to be FULLY unprotected. Protection is really the new black”

Pretty frustrating to see Ainge trade raped twice in a row. Maybe Zanik has more input in decision making than we thought.

You’re moving goal posts my man.

First it was “one unprotected pick is wild good, y’all are stupid”

Now it’s “I’d actually prefer it to be protected. Just felt wrong and not on brand to be FULLY unprotected. Protection is really the new black”
What... I very much prefer it unprotected. Saying I should eat crow because someone misrepresented a material part of the deal is pretty dumb. I judge whats in front of me. Its not as good now... especially because as a trade chip that is worse. The good news is we own like 10 other unprotected picks we can use in deals and we can just keep this one and hope the Lakers aren't ***... we aren't going to trade all the picks.

You fell for a fake report because you were desperate to carry DA's water. I get being hoo-rah and ****, but damn, yall were sucking dude off before the full details came out.

I should have waited for the full details first you’re right. In the end I was fine with a pick swap as the bare minimum let alone a top-4 protected first so I’m still happy. Obviously it not as good as it conveying as unprotected in 2028.

You fell for a fake report because you were desperate to carry DA's water. I get being hoo-rah and ****, but damn, yall were sucking dude off before the full details came out.
Or we judged it as reported and called it as we saw it. In the absence of other deals... I still prefer the one we did to doing nothing. There's a chance there are other deals available I would prefer. Would I rather do the NY deal for Fournier/Toppin and the Detroit pick? I might... but that deal would leave us with no cap space.

I think you are just so excited that someone else might be wrong instead of you and its got you really feeling yourself.

I should have waited for the full details first you’re right. In the end I was fine with a pick swap as the bare minimum let alone a top-4 protected first so I’m still happy. Obviously it not as good as it conveying as unprotected in 2028.
But when someone gives details from a reliable source... like you can go ahead and judge it... its fine.

It is very much less good... but still a fine deal. This was the only deal on the board that likely makes us bad enough to get to the 6/7 spot.