What's new

Trail Blazers @ Jazz 8:30 PM MT: THE LOSING STREAK ENDS TONIGHT

I thought at first that Gobert didn't touch it because why the **** would the refs not call that? Probably didn't want the OT

We’re only 3 games out of 2nd place and 6 games out of 1st. Still a lot of basketball to be played. We REALLY needed this win. Hopefully it can be the start of us turning it around.

Second half we got a rough whistle I thought... I don’t think it was egregious though... I just think that crew had a bad night.
Definitely. It was clear to me that the crew knew they couldn't call Portland players for reaches, illegal screens, etc due to their 7 players. Swanigan was reckless out there with no calls.

That type stuff isn't massive, but it irks me. I absolutely hate it when refs don't call fouls for whatever reason. A foul is a foul regardless of situation.

But we won. Hell yeah

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

See, I was right. If they had sat Melo the rest of the game they would have won. But they insisted on letting him play so they lose, as usual.

Okay. NOW blame the refs. That was egregious. Portland got robbed
No more egregious than the obvious travel by Mario that turned into a Trent three. If the refs had been doing their job on that play, then that last play wouldn’t have mattered unless there is a 5 point play, bitch!!
That had to be a makeup call for something.
My post above
Oh and we got away with one of the most obvious goaltends I’ve ever seen.
They got away with a lot too so....

Honestly, how, in this age of technology, is that missed call possible? I know refs can suck and are biased as hell, but how is there no mechanism in place to fix a clear goal tend?

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app