What's new

Trail Blazers @ Jazz 8:30 PM MT: THE LOSING STREAK ENDS TONIGHT

10 rebounds for Royce, 6 a piece for Donovan and Joe... we're going to need more of that going forward.

Right because the blazers have ore of a right to fix a call in the last seconds than the jazz do to fix an obvious travel that turned into a three making the last play irrelevant. I’ve never been in favor of instant replay in the nfl, mlb, or this year in basketball as obvious calls stilldont get overturned at least 50% of the time.
I don't like replay all game long, but in the closing seconds, you can't miss that call. I'm talking about the goal tend. The 3 point missed travel call was similar to the soft calls Portland got all game, but the goal tend can't be missed. It tarnished the game.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Next up Houston and Dallas back to back on the Road then Miami at home, call me crazy but I think we win two of three and wouldn't be shocked to see us win all three.

I don't like replay all game long, but in the closing seconds, you can't miss that call. I'm talking about the goal tend. The 3 point missed travel call was similar to the soft calls Portland got all game, but the goal tend can't be missed. It tarnished the game.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app
This logic baffles me. One call is one call. At the end of the game or in the middle it changes the game. The bad foul in the first quarter can actually have a bigger effect on the game, if it ends up costing a key player a **** ton of minutes because of it.

That call at the end of the game is most likely not a factor if a few calls during the game are made correctly.

I think every Portland player getting a fine tomorrow.

The ref told them it wasn’t even close to being goaltending... just so great. Refs suck and the way the nba calls the game is a joke.

They should do away with the charge and not call any foul seeking movements. It needs to change.

Clarkson's lack of passing is really starting to drive me nuts. His scoring off the bench is definitely much needed but he just plays so selfishly at times.