Travis Leslie:D-League Call up. WTH?

Weezur

Alex Kennedy ‏@AlexKennedyNBA
The Utah Jazz have called up Travis Leslie from the D-League, according to sources close to the situation.

Did we get rid of Raja?

EDIT- He averages 16.14 PPG, 7.4 RPG (!), 2.11 APG, 1.4 SPG, 51.5% FG and 36.5% 3PFG.
He's listed as a guard at 6-4. Perhaps a 2 guard. Not sure if he can play the point or not and he plays for the Santa Cruz Warriors.

For a 2 guard, that rebounding number is ridiculous.

Last edited:

Stoked

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
Some one had to have been cut or released to be called up. What position is that guy?

Tony

Contributor
Just turned on 1280 and they're talking about developing players and Corbin, I haven't heard anything about a call up.

UGLI baby

Obviously brought in to challenge Evans and help Jeremy return to the top of the NBA dunking world.

Weezur

Just turned on 1280 and they're talking about developing players and Corbin, I haven't heard anything about a call up.
Wierd. Alex Kennedy is a pretty reliable source so I'll be surprised if this isn't really happening.

Batman

Locke has't tweeted anything, and he is genrerally on top of it. Totally agree with Cyrone Torbin. Leslie is a great athlete and he can defend. Just watch some of his college highlights. If we is coachable, he could be a nice piece moving forward.