What's new

Trevor Booker twitter

Also, Haywood?

He doesn't want the pressure of being a star, so he takes a 31-million per year deal in Boston?

This is not going to end well.

Also, Haywood?

He doesn't want the pressure of being a star, so he takes a 31-million per year deal in Boston?

This is not going to end well.

Looks like it may have been for the best that we didn't dedicate 177 million dollars and the next 5 years of the franchise to him. Maybe. We'll see how it plays out.

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but Booker commented on Haywood's departure. He said he heard rumors that Haywood wanted out while Booker was playing for us. It is his opinion that Haywood doesn't want to be 'the man', and would rather play as a second option to IT.

Hey, not much has been said about Lyles laughing gif. I saw it the other day,and was all 'huh?'. Usually a player waits at lest a while before he goes scorched earth on his former team, this tells me that there was some pretty hot anger in him about his place on the team. Does this mean that we traded up 11 spots in the draft with a malcontent that would have never been worth anything to us?

Sadly, it appears that his post has been deleted, or i can't find it to post it, but obviously rudy saw it.

Hey, not much has been said about Lyles laughing gif. I saw it the other day,and was all 'huh?'. Usually a player waits at lest a while before he goes scorched earth on his former team, this tells me that there was some pretty hot anger in him about his place on the team. Does this mean that we traded up 11 spots in the draft with a malcontent that would have never been worth anything to us?

Sadly, it appears that his post has been deleted, or i can't find it to post it, but obviously rudy saw it.

It hasn't been mentioned because nobody cares about Lyles.